Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im literally at the lowest point in my life

P

poorbalkantruecel

Self-banned
-
I have no friends, no job, I'm literally deformed looking, my family is disappointed in me and on top of that I got on a car accident a week ago (which wasnt my fault) and now my family needs to pay for the whole thing. I have so much anger in my stomach its unbelievable. I literally want to fight someone till I die... I dont care about anything anymore, I have zero empathy. Why do I deserve this hell? I dont get it. If something doesn't change for the better I'm really thinking about going ER ( in minecraft) and fucking some people over who made my life even worse then it already was.

I feel your pain brother. Turned 30 and just feel so worthless

As am I. Except, my long-term strategy is long away.

Trucels don't have friends. :blackpill:

I have no friends, no job, I'm literally deformed looking, my family is disappointed in me and on top of that I got on a car accident a week ago (which wasnt my fault) and now my family needs to pay for the whole thing. I have so much anger in my stomach its unbelievable. I literally want to fight someone till I die... I dont care about anything anymore, I have zero empathy. Why do I deserve this hell? I dont get it. If something doesn't change for the better I'm really thinking about going ER ( in minecraft) and fucking some people over who made my life even worse then it already was.
Relax a little brocel, be thinking a lot about this shit will only lead you to suicide... Follow the advice of the other brocel, smoke or drink a beer somewhere in your city

Do what's best for you brocel, but do not go ER until tried everything to improve your situation (even if it is a little) :feelsokman:

I got on a car accident a week ago
this already proves you are a liar. You can't be that poor. For comparison, I don't even remember the last time I was in ANY car. I don't have my own car and no driver's license. I haven't been inside a car in years. I have never ever been inside a train or airplane.

At least you have a family to pay for it, my whole family is dead and I'm dirt poor.

AAF5BBAE 179D 4628 B307 3347E967C3CA

soak feet in wam water and eat ice cream :feelsaww:

God is nigger and has cursed you. U will need push thru. no simple way out fkr trucels.

job center is right there lazy nigger. you can always improve

job center is right there lazy nigger. you can always improve
OP can but he will have to go thru many horrible trials, far more than is fair and far more than normies. But that is what he has to do and k he can do.