Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm literally a modern peasant

TollieRobertis419

TollieRobertis419

Adobocel
-
Here in our country we have a hierarchy. On the top, you have the untouchables (rich and smart chads and stacies). On the middle, you have businessmen and government officials. On the bottom, you have laborers . And I am unfortunately born into a laborer class family. Because of this, everybody on the top can literally just do whatever they want to me or take whatever I have as they please. And I was raised to take abuse and not complain about it.

My parents thought that putting me into an upscale private school was a good idea, but it was the worst thing they've ever did to me. I really appreciate my parent's hard work just to get me on that school, but I think I would've been better off going to a public school. Because in that school, everybody hated my subhuman ass. Although on the beginning it was cool, but as soon as they sensed something how different I am, they slowly grew to dislike me.

The first signs of dislike was the bullying I got in 2nd grade, but it was just some name-calling and intimidation. And It only got worse in 4th grade, so worse that I got called to the principal's office. My parents also got called during that time and they found out that I got beat up and I had a mental breakdown on that school. But despite all of that, they still didn't bother getting me out of there. I kept begging them to transfer me to another school, but they keep refusing because they thought that I will get even worse bullies in other schools, so I stayed there until the end of 12th grade (12 years of torture, can you imagine that?). And the bullying peaked again from 7th to 9th grade, but it was even worse than the last time.

I became everybody's bitch. I was a do-boy. I was a punching bag. I was a stress reliever. I basically only existed to make themselves feel better if they're having a bad day. A few untouchables befriended me. They found out where I live as I told them. They began visiting me quite often. We were good friends for awhile, until I did something that they didn't like or expected from a subhuman like me. Afterwards they still visited my house, except they only went there for what I have, my bedroom my stuff and my food. Whenever they went to my house, they would kick me out of my bedroom by bullying me until I leave so they can relax without me being there. They always used my stuff without my permission and only returned it to me when it's broken. They also ate some of my food. And I also found out that one of them stole my bluetooth earphones (I saw him on his old facebook photo wearing it).

I can't even do shit at that moment, even my parents. Because my parents warned me that those people have family members who are part of an elite family, implying that I will get severe social consequences if I fought back. So I just coped with it by telling myself that they will get their karma one day and they will go to hell when they die. But now I became aware of the cold harsh truth after finding out about the blackpill on the internet. I learned that those untouchables will live a happier life than me and not get punished in the end while I am the one who got punished in the end because I now developed drug addiction, schizophrenia, depression, after my miserable time with them. And the worst part about this is knowing that I will never be able receive justice because they're powerful and rich.

There are many of them here so I'm definitely going to meet one of them again in the future and become a slave again and I won't be able to do shit because they're smarter, bigger and richer than me. :feelsrope:

Last edited:
STEMCELS UPRISING WHEN?

>the peasentcels are complaining again :feelsseriously:

i can so relate with taking abuse and not complaining. and also being a punching bag

peasants could breed

I'm a modern peanut

*modern social peasant

Even actual peasants were sex-havers

Yes you are very pleasant