Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm Likely Leaving this Forum

LMAO you clearly didn't even know who Jay Dyer was.
Flat750x075f pad750x1000f8f8f8

Incels get grades sabotaged by professors and shunned by employers due to any signs of incel.
Is this why I'm struggling to make it as a software engineer?

That should be your profile pic ngl, would suit you.

Enlightme boyo, I may not be so highIQ but Im Good at coding, abstract thinking and algorithms

Your best best for becoming successful would be to get a high salaried job at either Silicon Valley, Toronto Canada, or some Tel Aviv where you get a good salary, and invest that money in a market index fund.

You can't really get rich off investing because any information you use to make profits off the stock market is already known by everyone. The market returns on average about 8% yearly, so lets say you knew about a company that was going to expand and give you returns of 50%. Well, the moment the information was available that this company was going to be profitable its stocks would already be bid up so high to the point where you'd only henceforth make 8% returns.

If there was some magic stock that would make you rich, the owners of the stock would only sell it for a crazy high price, and it would cease to be this great opportunity to make you rich.

Your best best for becoming successful would be to get a high salaried job at either Silicon Valley, Toronto Canada, or some Tel Aviv where you get a good salary, and invest that money in a market index fund.
OK boyo thanks for the advise. My first thing will be leaving this piece of shit country. Any particular field those startups are interested?

OK boyo thanks for the advise. My first thing will be leaving this piece of shit country. Any particular field those startups are interested?

I don't know too much about the tech industry. Tbh its hard to break into high level positions without a degree from an ivy league or honarary ivy leageue school degree.

I don't know too much about the tech industry. Tbh its hard to break into high level positions without a degree from an ivy league or honarary ivy leageue school degree.
OK boyo I'll try to come out with something

Begone troll.

You do realize I attend an ultra-elite program right? No one in my program as an IQ below 140, it's the arguably most elite mathematical economic program in the world with two others arguably better. There's no doubt I am in the high IQ range.

OK, let's put this to the test. An "elite" mathematical economics program would make you take a real analysis class at the graduate level or only consider you if you've taken it at the undergraduate level.

Here's an elementary problem:

Let r be the sequence of rational numbers and let f(x) = the sum (subscript {n: r < x}) of 1/2^n.

Prove that f is continuous on the irrationals.

@Grothendieck Get your popcorn ready. This might prove to be entertaining.

Last edited:
OK, let's put this to the test. An "elite" mathematical economics program would make you take a real analysis class at the graduate level or only consider you if you've taken it at the undergraduate level.

Let r be the sequence of rational numbers and let f(x) = the sum (subscript {n: r < x}) of 1/2^n.

Oh boy it might not go well for OP if this comment was any indication. JFL.

He is a troll. His whole account is a big troll.

Let me share something about him. One day I was bored and jokingly posted a question of physical chemistry on offtopic. Now MensaIQcel who is supposed to be a liberal arts student said he could answer it. Now this question was from a textbook for college/University going students, he can't say he studied it in school. It was as if he wanted to protect his high IQ image. Another interesting thing is that now as the title limits the number of words you can post one of the variables of the question didn't get posted. His reply only came after one user pointed this out and he replies how one variable is missing.

This is nothing but a troll by some NEET. Nothing else.

Last edited:

Take any yy irrational so f(y)=0f(y)=0. For any ϵ>0ϵ>0, we know the number of intgers nn such that 1n>ϵ1n>ϵ is finite. For each fixed such nn, the number of mm such that mnmn is in the interval [y−1,y+1][y−1,y+1] is finite. Thus the number of rational numbers mnmn in the interval [y−1,y+1][y−1,y+1] with 1n>ϵ1n>ϵ is finite. Define dd as the smallest distance of these mnmn with yy. Then for any zz with |y−z|<d|y−z|<d we have |f(z)−f(y)|<ϵ

Take any yy irrational so f(y)=0f(y)=0. For any ϵ>0ϵ>0, we know the number of intgers nn such that 1n>ϵ1n>ϵ is finite. For each fixed such nn, the number of mm such that mnmn is in the interval [y−1,y+1][y−1,y+1] is finite. Thus the number of rational numbers mnmn in the interval [y−1,y+1][y−1,y+1] with 1n>ϵ1n>ϵ is finite. Define dd as the smallest distance of these mnmn with yy. Then for any zz with |y−z|<d|y−z|<d we have |f(z)−f(y)|<ϵ

Incorrect. Also, you've copy-pasted everything twice for some reason.

Gotta hand it to you, you're putting in some serious work into this larp.

Last edited:
Incorrect. Also, you've copy-pasted everything twice for some reason.

Gotta hand it to you, you're putting in some serious work into this larp.

WTF how is it incorrect that's what it said online. I just couldn't be bothered to solve tbh.

WTF how is it incorrect that's what it said online. I just couldn't be bothered to solve tbh.

Yeah, I already know you copy pasted it. You didn't understand the question.

And stop lying already. Holy fuck. The larp is over.

Yeah, I already know you copy pasted it. You didn't understand the question.

And stop lying already. Holy fuck. The larp is over.

What motivation would I have to LARP on this forum for so long?

Ok man, please brag less, it's for your own good

What motivation would I have to LARP on this forum for so long?

There are a whole host of reasons why supposedly rational actors behave irrationally. But you should already know that to some degree, if you study economics. I don't know you personally, but people larp mostly for ego, attention, and to boost their own sense of self worth and self importance. They also larp to increase their social capital.

There's a certain poetic irony here in how your irrational larp became more evident when you were facing a question about the irrational numbers of a function.

JFL

I couldn't pay for entertainment like this.

Last edited:
Hahaha he put the lifefuel tag on it

Is this why I'm struggling to make it as a software engineer?

Yes.

Steve Hoca (true forced loneliness and men's right activist) left the software industry despite being a pro at it due to the workplace being invaded and ruined by women. He now works as a Van delivery driver.

Ofc it was "male chauvinism" in "male dominated workplaces" that were blamed for a drop in productivity rather than the fact women have never invented ANYTHING and have zero creativity in leadership, innovation, arts, music, technology.

Women have got two talents (if that). Whoring themselves out or working in accountancy.

Yes.

Steve Hoca (true forced loneliness and men's right activist) left the software industry despite being a pro at it due to the workplace being invaded and ruined by women. He now works as a Van delivery driver.

Ofc it was "male chauvinism" in "male dominated workplaces" that were blamed for a drop in productivity rather than the fact women have never invented ANYTHING and have zero creativity in leadership, innovation, arts, music, technology.

Women have got two talents (if that). Whoring themselves out or working in accountancy.

Why do you say accountancy?

I'll miss your threads then. Dont always agree with you but I appreciate your high effort posts.

No algorithms for your face