Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm Likely Leaving this Forum

MENSA_IQcel

MENSA_IQcel

Banned
-
I am ugly and I know my life will ever be as rich with experience as a Chad. But I feel there is a life out there for me. I am a genius, I am SUPER HIGH IQ. I feel that people like me can find meaning building super algorithms for Silicon Valley or being top notch investment bankers for Wall Street, or perhaps being a genius technocrat for the Federal Reserve or ECB or even Bank of Canada (I was born in Canada so I should be able to work their easily at some organization with international prestige like RBC, CIBC, or Bank of Canada). I feel that being ugly should not constrain me. I am a genius, I am meant to be a genius. Look at Einstein he wasn't that cute but look he is recognized by everyone and treated with respect. I am drunk right now so maybe im out of line but i feel that I need to leave this forum, self improve, LEARN TO CODE BETTER and mix that with my genius economic knowledge to become a true GLOBAL ELITE

Sounds good until you realise lookism and incel extends to the workplace and cockblocks career prospects too.

And they say people weren't redpilled in the 1980s, 1990s.

Sounds good until you realise lookism and incel extends to the workplace and cockblocks career prospects too.

And they say people weren't redpilled in the 1980s, 1990s.

Look at Stephen Hawking. Prehaps my deformities might work to my advantage. I will become known as the deformed GENIUS, much like how Hawking is the extremely disabled genius.

25322.jpg

ok bro see you later

Put the lifefuel tag on this post please

Ok you pseudo intellectual faggot. You think you're smart than you are. All you do is take a common wisdom , write a verbose post and call yourself a genius and wank yourself off. Unless stacy wanks you off , it's faggotry

Cope, you're just a deluded retard

Look at Stephen Hawking. Prehaps my deformities might work to my advantage. I will become known as the deformed GENIUS, much like how Hawking is the extremely disabled genius.

Stephen Hawking (rip) was a pre-boomer "Silent Generation" 1942 professor University of Cambridge/Oxford when academia when the creme of the creme.

Now Universities are populated by Millenial roasties, whose credentials are long legs, blonde hair and not much between the ears. Look at the graduates here sat next to their Chad boyfriends. Destined to become overpaid paper shufflers.

image.jpg

will miss you bro, farewell.

Farewell bro.

Stephen Hawking (rip) was a pre-boomer "Silent Generation" 1942 professor University of Cambridge/Oxford when academia when the creme of the creme.

Now Universities are populated by Millenial roasties, whose credentials are long legs, blonde hair and not much between the ears. Look at the graduates here sat next to their Chad boyfriends. Destined to become overpaid paper shufflers.

image.jpg

This is semi-cope for people who didn't get into good schools. We have a higher population, a higher chance of finding super geniuses among the ruines, and these supergeniuses exist in academia. It doesn't matter how many thots exist in academia as long as their are a few geniues

Ok you pseudo intellectual faggot. You think you're smart than you are. All you do is take a common wisdom , write a verbose post and call yourself a genius and wank yourself off. Unless stacy wanks you off , it's faggotry

You do realize I attend an ultra-elite program right? No one in my program as an IQ below 140, it's the arguably most elite mathematical economic program in the world with two others arguably better. There's no doubt I am in the high IQ range.
Put the lifefuel tag on this post please

Will do

Farewell bro.

This is semi-cope for people who didn't get into good schools. We have a higher population, a higher chance of finding super geniuses among the ruines, and these supergeniuses exist in academia. It doesn't matter how many thots exist in academia as long as their are a few geniues

You do realize I attend an ultra-elite program right? No one in my program as an IQ below 140, it's the arguably most elite mathematical economic program in the world with two others arguably better. There's no doubt I am in the high IQ range.

Will do
At this point , it just seems like a LARP. Anyone could research a few university courses and jobs requiring such degrees and LARP

At this point , it just seems like a LARP. Anyone could research a few university courses and jobs requiring such degrees and LARP

Well im not going to post my ID to prove im not a larp.

This is semi-cope for people who didn't get into good schools. We have a higher population, a higher chance of finding super geniuses among the ruines, and these supergeniuses exist in academia. It doesn't matter how many thots exist in academia as long as their are a few geniues.

You're missing the point and coping hard. Academia is now a form of TINDER where Chads and Stacies get everything and have a high paid career waiting for them as employers admit they want "presentable people"- which appen to be tall chads or leggy stacies. Incels get grades sabotaged by professors and shunned by employers due to any signs of incel.

I also worked at a Private School and all the "elite sororities" were chaired by Stacies posting bikini selfies on InstaGram. their tits and bodies more important than their credentials.

Here's what happen when an incel enters academia. The video is from 2014 but the lesson is timeless.

He's still a virgin at age 40, lives with his parents and is on unemployment benefits.

I am ugly and I know my life will ever be as rich with experience as a Chad. But I feel there is a life out there for me. I am a genius, I am SUPER HIGH IQ. I feel that people like me can find meaning building super algorithms for Silicon Valley or being top notch investment bankers for Wall Street, or perhaps being a genius technocrat for the Federal Reserve or ECB or even Bank of Canada (I was born in Canada so I should be able to work their easily at some organization with international prestige like RBC, CIBC, or Bank of Canada). I feel that being ugly should not constrain me. I am a genius, I am meant to be a genius. Look at Einstein he wasn't that cute but look he is recognized by everyone and treated with respect. I am drunk right now so maybe im out of line but i feel that I need to leave this forum, self improve, LEARN TO CODE BETTER and mix that with my genius economic knowledge to become a true GLOBAL ELITE
Are you an STEMCEL ? If what you say is true, remember me when you will be developing trading algorithms for global financial institutions with Warren Buffet

Ok go create cyborg waifus for men of culture.Just stop worshipping "magical number 18", as many men, including me, would like to have waifu who looks like 13 years old for all her life

Are you an STEMCEL ? If what you say is true, remember me when you will be developing trading algorithms for global financial institutions with Warren Buffet

I got my undergrad in finance, masters in economics, and am studying mathematical economic theory for my PHD. I plan to learn coding during the lockdown so I can combine my skills.
You're missing the point and coping hard. Academia is now a form of TINDER where Chads and Stacies get everything and have a high paid career waiting for them as employers admit they want "presentable people"- which appen to be tall chads or leggy stacies. Incels get grades sabotaged by professors and shunned by employers due to any signs of incel.

I also worked at a Private School and all the "elite sororities" were chaired by Stacies posting bikini selfies on InstaGram. their tits and bodies more important than their credentials.

Here's what happen when an incel enters academia. The video is from 2014 but the lesson is timeless.

He's still a virgin at age 40, lives with his parents and is on unemployment benefits.

Well this is depressing.

Being drunk just reveals who you are with no filter
Huge ego
Also what about the Manhattan project
Every "genius" was used and played like a fiddle to conceive and build the bomb that wiped out 100,000 civilians in Japan.
High iq is understanding that being the elite AND EVEN HAVING THE GOAL OF joining any of the government agencies is MARIANNA TRENCH IQ

HIGH IQ
TIM BERNERS LEE BUILT THE FUCKING INTERNET INFRASTRUCTURE BY HIMSELF, WELL AT CAMBRIDGE BUT HE WAS NO ELITE
EINSTEIN WAS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH ANYONE AND WAS A FUCKING PATENT CLERK SUPER LOW WAGE, JUST WENT HIS OWN WAY AND CHANGED THE WORLD.

WHY DO YOU NEED THE FAKE EGO PRESTIGE OF BANK OF CANADA OR ECB POSITION TO VALIDATE YOURSELF.
IF YOU ARE HIGH IQ SHUN THE WHOLE SYSTEM AND CREATE SOMETHING THAT BENEFITS INCELS ONLY YOURSELF.

THAT IS ALL

Didn't read, don't care

1200px Western Lowland Gorilla

Being drunk just reveals who you are with no filter
Huge ego
Also what about the Manhattan project
Every "genius" was used and played like a fiddle to conceive and build the bomb that wiped out 100,000 civilians in Japan.
High iq is understanding that being the elite AND EVEN HAVING THE GOAL OF joining any of the government agencies is MARIANNA TRENCH IQ

HIGH IQ
TIM BERNERS LEE BUILT THE FUCKING INTERNET INFRASTRUCTURE BY HIMSELF, WELL AT CAMBRIDGE BUT HE WAS NO ELITE
EINSTEIN WAS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH ANYONE AND WAS A FUCKING PATENT CLERK SUPER LOW WAGE, JUST WENT HIS OWN WAY AND CHANGED THE WORLD.

WHY DO YOU NEED THE FAKE EGO PRESTIGE OF BANK OF CANADA OR ECB POSITION TO VALIDATE YOURSELF.
IF YOU ARE HIGH IQ SHUN THE WHOLE SYSTEM AND CREATE SOMETHING THAT BENEFITS INCELS ONLY YOURSELF.

THAT IS ALL

>Every "genius" was used and played like a fiddle to conceive and build the bomb that wiped out 100,000 civilians in Japan.

No they weren't. They were heavily rewarded for it. How could the geniuses of the Manhatten project be played like a fiddle when they were at the very top?

>TIM BERNERS LEE BUILT THE FUCKING INTERNET INFRASTRUCTURE BY HIMSELF, WELL AT CAMBRIDGE BUT HE WAS NO ELITE

He was a fucking moron, despite doing all that he never became one of the elite, shows me he isn't that smart. Otherwise he would have spent his time joining the elite.

> WHY DO YOU NEED THE FAKE EGO PRESTIGE OF BANK OF CANADA OR ECB POSITION TO VALIDATE YOURSELF. IF YOU ARE HIGH IQ SHUN THE WHOLE SYSTEM AND CREATE SOMETHING THAT BENEFITS INCELS ONLY YOURSELF.

Because that doesn't matter, you'll always be a loser if you're not recognized by the elite. Just like at highschool, no matter how talented you are, unless the Chads and Stacies recognize you, you'll always feel like a loser. Only LOW IQ people want to "create something" outside of elitism.

>EINSTEIN WAS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH ANYONE AND WAS A FUCKING PATENT CLERK SUPER LOW WAGE, JUST WENT HIS OWN WAY AND CHANGED THE WORLD.

He was a Harvard and MIT Professor with daily communication with the President, he was by all means an elite.

that was a short larp

image.jpg
Yep. Boomers destroyed universities and made them chad and stacy brothels/ swinger clubs

Go for it then.

Will you request a ban?

got my undergrad in finance, masters in economics, and am studying mathematical economic theory for my PHD. I plan to learn coding during the lockdown so I can combine my skill
I'm a coder myself. Please when you reach your goals remember you incels brothers trapped in shitholes like me. Or better yet statusmaxx in shithole countries

Ok redpiller.

He makes a 4 paragraph thread on something completely obvious that we all know already but then you look in the replies and some retards actually praise him for it.

Being somewhat of a high iq myself, at least when it comes to math/algorithms (won the national Math Olympiad in High School and currently national finalist on the ICPC) I've always wondered if I should dedicate my entire life to it. Like if I do, maybe one day I can develop some neat algorithm or find the solution to one of the Millennium problems.
But honestly, I'm not sure that would bring me happiness. Sure the respect that comes from it is nice and all, but what would be the point of that if I just come back to a lonely home every night, and probably just cry myself to sleep.
I think a life dedicated to hobbies can be more satisfying for people like me, which is why I want to get into learning an instrument, and I also want to learn a third language.
Anyway, I guess what I'm trying to say is I hope you find happiness in whatever you decide to do and good luck. Being high iq is important but so is putting the effort so if you think this website is consuming too much of your time, I encourage you to leave it. Although is hard, those alerts are just so goddamn addictive.

If you're really that high IQ you'd be feeling different kind of things. Anyway if not LARP then good luck in treating your schizophrenia.

You going to take the betabux route?, NYC/sv foids will still fuck Chad regardless.
Farewell though, your threads were pretty good

Cool. Fuck off.

He makes a 4 paragraph thread on something completely obvious that we all know already but then you look in the replies and some retards actually praise him for it.
Yeah. He's obviously LARPING

Fuck that’s brutal

Reading the first three sentences was very funny

I'm a coder myself. Please when you reach your goals remember you incels brothers trapped in shitholes like me. Or better yet statusmaxx in shithole countries

How could i ever forget this forum

LMAO you clearly didn't even know who Jay Dyer was.

Thanks boyo. Give us some investment tips once in a while

I believe in the efficient market hypothesis, so I don't believe you can really get rich through investing without real luck.

The reality is that the only Incels who truly lived were people like ER, he looked into people's eyes and ended their lives and we will never experience such a thing.

JoinedMar 28, 2020

I believe in the efficient market hypothesis, so I don't believe you can really get rich through investing without real luck.
Enlightme boyo, I may not be so highIQ but Im Good at coding, abstract thinking and algorithms