Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im legit truecel

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★★★★
I don’t know what to do tbh, and it’s driving me insane. Fuckkkk !!!!!!

It’s becoming harder and harder for me to do basic things like laundry, washing my face, brushing mah teeth, etc… I only wake up, browse the internet, and ldar. It’s hard for me to accept that my life is over.

Came to this realization ages ago, never began if you are sub6

It only gets worse as time goes on. I feel like a shadow of my former self.

Came to this realization ages ago, never began if you are sub6
Sub 6? More like sub 5. You said you are 6'4 and probably 5/10. What is your excuse? Try being 5'10 and 4,5/10 for one day and you will rope instantly. "Muh Im 6'4 and average looking but Im a trucel bro, sub 8 is law" SHUT UP

Then why am I incel?
Because you don't fucking leave your basement or you are just trolling. I bet you are laying in bed with your girlfriend at this very moment laughing at our misery. Seriously FUCK YOU

Because you don't fucking leave your basement or you are just trolling. I bet you are laying in bed at this very moment with your girlfriend laughing at our misery. Seriously FUCK YOU
Lol, "just go outside, bro :soy:" How are you any different from the average IT user?

I'm 3/10 but I said sub6 cause even people who are average looking struggle.

Ugly as fuck
6’4 you can’t be incel. Your either larping here or you’re genuinely deformed

Lol, "just go outside, bro :soy:" How are you any different from the average IT user?
If you are 6"4 then you can't be incel unless you are legit deformed or disabled looking and redpill advice can be useful in that case. Its fucking over when even a safe space for incels is infested with normies and tallfag fakecels. You and your girlfriend can laugh at me all you want. All I will say is that you 2 must be in a terrible relationship together to feel the need to troll on an incel forum if true. Pathetic and disgusting

If you are 6"4 then you can't be incel unless you are legit deformed or disabled looking and redpill advice can be useful in that case. Its fucking over when even a safe space for incels is infested with normies and tallfag fakecels. You and your girlfriend can laugh at me all you want. All I will say is that you 2 must be in a terrible relationship together to feel the need to troll on an incel forum if true. Pathetic and disgusting
Just be confident bro, just go jim bro. You sound like a redpiller. Let me guess, personality matters too :feelsseriously: