Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel im legit thinking about going to med school just to get some respect. JFLLLL

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
med school is the best statusmaxx method, if you are a doctor so even if u are an incel you can still probaly ascend with an only minus 2 points of your looksmatch.
also you get respect from everyone.
my main plan is CS but that way i will just be air to everyone all my life. will get good money tho, but still.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Just be a respected by your peers betabux who (((contributes))) to society theory

Doesn't work tbh tbh

@KyloRen maxxing

Just be the best richest most famous and admired doctor in the world bro.

Cope. You’ll get more respect if you do a violent crime and do a coupe years in prison.

just go 100k into debt bro

Meeks

have fun

That’s 10 years of hard work, I’ll go insane

med school is the best statusmaxx method, if you are a doctor so even if u are an incel you can still probaly ascend with an only minus 2 points of your looksmatch.
also you get respect from everyone.
my main plan is CS but that way i will just be air to everyone all my life. will get good money tho, but still.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
If you are Going to do just for statusmaxxing and money, it's over, i told you as a future doctorcel, i'm in med.cuz i like and have passion saving lifes , i'm not doing for statusmaxxing or money

If you are Going to do just for statusmaxxing and money, it's over, i told you as a future doctorcel, i'm in med.cuz i like and have passion saving lifes , i'm not doing for statusmaxxing or money
wow bro really? ill pm

don't, you'll rope. Way to stressful.

Bad cope. I also am in med school (in south america cos IT'S FREE HERE LOL) you'll statusmaxx indeed but its not worth the time if youre in it for that. With the same effort you can become a rich thug

I'm in uni. STEM. It's worth it.

Bad cope. I also am in med school (in south america cos IT'S FREE HERE LOL) you'll statusmaxx indeed but its not worth the time if youre in it for that. With the same effort you can become a rich thug
Argentina?

I'm in uni. STEM. It's worth it.
You're 29 and still in uni? How is it for an incel your age in university along the young good looking sexhaver normies?

Argentina?
Chile. Scholarships here literally pop out of the trees for no life students with nice background because the vast majority of normies drop out during the first 4 years.

Chile. Scholarships here literally pop out of the trees for no life students with nice background because the vast majority of normies drop out during the first 4 years.
I see but at the end you are Going to pay a tax

yeah because people really respect ethnic doctors in america, right?

jfl

nurses openly insult them

if handsome guys worked at mcdonalds, people would respect mcdonalds workers

You might get respect from your family but being a doctor is a very stressful job. You get sued all the fucking time and have to pay for insurance/taxes out the ass. Your patients are always fucking in a shitty mood due to they only see you when they are sick and in pain which means they yell at you a lot and you can't say shit back to them. Plus, girls do like to fuck doctors and especially Nurses this part is true but only Doctors who were Chads before they became doctors.Doctor Chads. No fucking beta becomes a doctor then immediately starts to get pussy unless that pussy is your wife that you bought. And I guarantee she isn't going to be a pure 12yo virgin. She's going to be a 30+ "trophy wife" aka has had tons of cum all over her and rode dick since she was 10

There are loser doctors. They live by themselves. They eat by themselves. They work by themselves. Then they die all alone like the rest of us here. They just can afford a ton of materialistic shit we will never get.

You're 29 and still in uni? How is it for an incel your age in university along the young good looking sexhaver normies?

Yeah. I still look young. A 22-year-old foid thought I was younger than her; she acted surprised when I said I was 29. There are older people than me attending classes though. I don't talk about sex to anyone outside this forum.

yeah because people really respect ethnic doctors in america, right?

jfl

nurses openly insult them
Not just nurses, wasnt it last year when a foid in her 30's was bitching about her doctor being ethnic and having shitty teeth? Im sure it went viral, pure [SuicideFuel] for us nonwhite medmaxxers
I see but at the end you are Going to pay a tax
A mi me cubre todo la uni solo me piden ser activo, en que año estas tu? UBA?

Not just nurses, wasnt it last year when a foid in her 30's was bitching about her doctor being ethnic and having shitty teeth? Im sure it went viral, pure [SuicideFuel] for us nonwhite medmaxxers

Ya me toca hacer el internado el próximo año

You should commit to life plans because you want to do it out of your own volition. You will live in misery if you live for the approval of others.

insulting ethnic doctors or professors is such an old meme, i remember it as an oldcel back in the 80s

"this doctor smells..., avoid him"

this. he'll be burned out after the first semester of med school

Low IQ OP
I would rather moneymaxx with CS

There are loser doctors. They live by themselves. They eat by themselves. They work by themselves. Then they die all alone like the rest of us here. They just can afford a ton of materialistic shit we will never get.

I would say it's even worse for them. Doctors work a lot a in stressful work, so they have money for copes sure, but no time or energy to enjoy them

CS is better, especially for an incel. You're only seeing the bright side of medicine. CS is probably one of the best degrees one could get nowadays. Everything is CS now. Look around, get out of your basement. See how addicted every normie is to their phones. See how advanced consoles and computers got. See how fast our internet speeds have become. Compare the advances in tech to those in other fields and smile. Obviously medicine is not bad and it would give you status, but it requires INSANE work ethic. If you put the same hours in CS you'e probably gonna make even more money. I don't know where you live, but in america Med school gives huge debt and takes much longer.

Also... Think 30 years from now. Do you wanna deal with old ugly poor people and diseases or would u rather work from Thailand or Singapore? I'd only recommend u going to med school if you wanna become a plastic surgeon.
I would say it's even worse for them. Doctors work a lot a in stressful work, so they have money for copes sure, but no time or energy to enjoy them
This. People usually overrate doctor's lives. All the doctors I know work a lot to make real money. The ones who don't usually are just middle class. Not worth it IMO. Also CS is just generally better for incels. You can even work from your home and in a few years this will become more and more common in this field.

CS is better, especially for an incel. You're only seeing the bright side of medicine. CS is probably one of the best degrees one could get nowadays. Everything is CS now. Look around, get out of your basement. See how addicted every normie is to their phones. See how advanced consoles and computers got. See how fast our internet speeds have become. Compare the advances in tech to those in other fields and smile. Obviously medicine is not bad and it would give you status, but it requires INSANE work ethic. If you put the same hours in CS you'e probably gonna make even more money. I don't know where you live, but in america Med school gives huge debt and takes much longer.

Also... Think 30 years from now. Do you wanna deal with old ugly poor people and diseases or would u rather work from Thailand or Singapore? I'd only recommend u going to med school if you wanna become a plastic surgeon.

This. People usually overrate doctor's lives. All the doctors I know work a lot to make real money. The ones who don't usually are just middle class. Not worth it IMO. Also CS is just generally better for incels. You can even work from your home and in a few years this will become more and more common in this field.
u made some good points.

A decade of work, student debt, sounds sweet.

I mean, the next time some numale says "r/badwomensanatomy" or "do you even have a college degree?" you can be like "yeah bro imma docta wass gud???"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back