Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm legit.... thinking about converting to Islam. Like for real

AlexAnguish

AlexAnguish

Veteran
★★★★

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/cwr5dYlVxiYa/

Funny edge lord meme vid aside.

So I was talking to a muslim dude right? He said the.... fuck I forget the name of the Islamic leader dude at his mosque but whatever, the muslim pastor priest whatever dude actually HELPED this dude get a gf/engaged to be wife. Dude is only 19 and they were concerned about him not having a woman because he was "getting pretty old" to not be ready to get married soon.

I'm like wtf? How did they do that? Like what did he do? He said they legit just had him go meet some single muslim girls n whatnot. They had him talk to them and so on. Mind you, this dude just looks like the sand version of a currycel man. Like .... a ... idk 4/10? I guess. Idk I'm not gay so it's hard to rate guys but I'm like wtf? For real? They'll help hook you up? He's like well yeah if you're muslim and there are single muslim girls around they basically encourage you to get married and have kids and so on. So they don't really like single men and women being just single. The girl/fiancé I guess/new potential wife of his. Idk what she looks like on her face but her body, she's not a fucking land whale I'll say that. Like holy shit man.

Too bad you still have to talk to girls, and you, unlike them, can't just hide your face. Idk how it would work out with me or anyone reading this but it seems worth looking into.

Pros. I get a gf
Cons. I gotta "pray" 5 times a day, and maybe I waste my time yet again and dont get a gf.

I tried this at a few churches in my area. They don't seem legit concerned at all with hooking people up. If anything. Churches here, christian communities seem more less wanting to keep you away from the girls. Yet also preach about how marriage is awesome. Maybe they were just keeping me in particular away from girls because they can smell the inceldom. But idk. I might have a chance with Islam.

If Islam doesn't work out. Anyone know of any other religions that are pushy to have people get married and have kids?

Christian girls are "Chad only". Also they're fornicating like crazy when they're not at church. They just pretend to be virtuous at church on Sundays.

I can't speak for muslim foids but I'd guess they'd be pretty similar

Nice joindate

Christian girls are "Chad only". Also they're fornicating like crazy when they're not at church. They just pretend to be virtuous at church on Sundays.

I can't speak for muslim foids but I'd guess they'd be pretty similar

Yeah, that's certainly true. I notice lots of christian girls are average but think they're Stacy tier.

I imagine from what I've been looking up. Muslim women are more conservative/old school

So I was talking to a muslim dude right? He said the.... fuck I forget the name of the Islamic leader dude at his mosque but whatever, the muslim pastor priest whatever dude actually HELPED this dude get a gf/engaged to be wife. Dude is only 19 and they were concerned about him not having a woman because he was "getting pretty old" to not be ready to get married soon.

I'm like wtf? How did they do that? Like what did he do? He said they legit just had him go meet some single muslim girls n whatnot. They had him talk to them and so on. Mind you, this dude just looks like the sand version of a currycel man. Like .... a ... idk 4/10? I guess. Idk I'm not gay so it's hard to rate guys but I'm like wtf? For real? They'll help hook you up? He's like well yeah if you're muslim and there are single muslim girls around they basically encourage you to get married and have kids and so on. So they don't really like single men and women being just single. The girl/fiancé I guess/new potential wife of his. Idk what she looks like on her face but her body, she's not a fucking land whale I'll say that. Like holy shit man.

Too bad you still have to talk to girls, and you, unlike them, can't just hide your face. Idk how it would work out with me or anyone reading this but it seems worth looking into.

Pros. I get a gf
Cons. I gotta "pray" 5 times a day, and maybe I waste my time yet again and dont get a gf.

I tried this at a few churches in my area. They don't seem legit concerned at all with hooking people up. If anything. Churches here, christian communities seem more less wanting to keep you away from the girls. Yet also preach about how marriage is awesome. Maybe they were just keeping me in particular away from girls because they can smell the inceldom. But idk. I might have a chance with Islam.

If Islam doesn't work out. Anyone know of any other religions that are pushy to have people get married and have kids?

Islam is based af

You can be a muslim as long as you are a believer of Christ in your heart

Muslim women are more conservative/old school
you joined 3 years ago and still :bluepill: ,no they're not conservative and they're as judgy and as lookist as the western ones

Yeah, that's certainly true. I notice lots of christian girls are average but think they're Stacy tier.

I imagine from what I've been looking up. Muslim women are more conservative/old school
There are hot Christian girls but they get married at age 18. My mother is Christian and she married at 19.

The average Christian Becky takes longer because they're more picky and they can't land a Chad Christian boyfriend. It's not uncommon to see a Christian Becky marry an unbelieving heathen because she is disgusted with the average incel Christian dudes at her church. JFL

There are hot Christian girls but they get married at age 18. My mother is Christian and she married at 19.
are u implying your mother is hot :feelshmm: ?? (the cute loli and now this ??) mmmm [sarcasm]

are u implying your mother is hot :feelshmm: ?? (the cute loli and now this ??) mmmm [sarcasm]
Ha.. Nah. However if a Christian girl really is chaste and isn't fornicating like crazy, she will marry young. If a Christian girl waits until mid 20s or older to get married, she is usually playing the field and breaking her religious code of conduct.

Christian Beckies are usually very frustrated because Christian Chads have very high standards and grab up those girls at young age. So all they're left with is incel tier dudes and so they end up marrying outside of the church(to some Chad dude who mocks her religion).

Hell she might be
you joined 3 years ago and still :bluepill: ,no they're not conservative and they're as judgy and as lookist as the western ones
From what my muslim friend told me they're a lot more "pious" than christian girls. maybe it depends on how westernized they are. from what I can see the ones in the mid east are no where near as wild as the western girls here. they dont allow decadency over there.

Last edited:
You can be a muslim as long as you are a believer of Christ in your heart
I think Muslims believe Jesus was the messiah, just not God.

Pros. I get a gf

Islam maxxx is your best option tbh. I might do that as well eventually and try to cope with it.
Plus it will make the muslims proud they were able to convert a Jew (even though I just want a wife).

Mormon maxxing is legit too
my father a curry manlet lived in Utah during 80s and said he almost got married to a Mormon foid. ofc this the 80s tho so idk now

They also have crazy standards.

The church in most parts of the first world is populated mostly by old people who have no idea that the dating landscape has changed so much since they were young. They don't want young men to stay single, but they don't know that for some of us finding a wife is easier said than done. They're living in blissful ignorance of the reality of our generation.

I am a Muslim and foids still hate me. Although if you are white the community loves white converts, it's the same JBW story over again.

Islamaxxing is always a good strategy to try

I don't want to betray my religion ( Christianity ).

But, ya akhi. Your deen has betrayed you. Astughfirallah.
Yeah Ikr? I prayed to God for years and years. Please God lemme find a gf. ANY gf. Please.....

God leaned over and personally said "fuck you incel" and leaned back up to heaven

Yeah Ikr? I prayed to God for years and years. Please God lemme find a gf. ANY gf. Please.....

God leaned over and personally said "fuck you incel" and leaned back up to heaven
Failed God. False God. Invented of old myths. Mixed with bits of truths. Mithra replaced jesus , he did. Paulism a lie. It is.

True messiah. Servant he was.To allah ,he answered.

Worst case scenario, I can Allah Akbar myself and get 72 virgins in the afterlife

The song is fire

I'm like wtf? How did they do that? Like what did he do? He said they legit just had him go meet some single muslim girls n whatnot. They had him talk to them and so on. Mind you, this dude just looks like the sand version of a currycel man. Like .... a ... idk 4/10? I guess. Idk I'm not gay so it's hard to rate guys but I'm like wtf? For real? They'll help hook you up? He's like well yeah if you're muslim and there are single muslim girls around they basically encourage you to get married and have kids and so on.

He said they legit just had him go meet some single muslim girls n whatnot.

wtf does that even mean? Where, how and with who exactly?

God is a jigger nigger

He said they legit just had him go meet some single muslim girls n whatnot.

wtf does that even mean? Where, how and with who exactly?
Similar question I had. Basically at a meeting center? cant remember what it was called, but it wasn't the mosque. They had a few girls who were single talk to him/had him talk to them by arranging them to sit down together. One of the older leader guys or whatnot told the girls he was single and looking as well so basically "get to know each other".

See, this is part of my issue, as well as I think just about all of us here reading this. At least for me. I can't even get girls to WANT to be AROUND me. Like at the Church I went to, no one even tried to get girls to talk to me period. Like they legit have girls do separate activities. Like girls did shit over there, and guys over here. That, of course, was when I was a lot younger. It's so hypocritical. "We want you guys to find a marriage partner" but they purposely keep boys and girls separated most of the time.

And you can't just walk up to girls out of the blue and say "hey" because they get creeped out. I know from experience, they are creeped out and want to call the cops on you unless you're Chad. You have to "know" them from some activity or place or thing. Which is why normies talk about how its easier to get girls in college.... something of which that did not help me. Basically, if you're not Chad you cant, even as a normie, get girls like that, they have to be conditioned to like you.

Anyways. About the meeting. He said the girls did more of the talking. The one they thought was most compatible they had them go hang out more and whatnot. Apparently there was a bit of oversight by the community leaders or whatever. I think, even thought he didn't say it, I have a theory they pushed the girls into liking him maybe? But... idk. That's just a theory I have maybe based on some of the circumstance. Like for example, he said his fiancé was kind of shy and he didn't think she liked him much at first. She was the least talkative among the few, but they thought she would be a good match for him so they had them hang out. She eventually opened up more and talked more.

In a way, when I think back on it, it's almost like a less direct arranged marriage. Like no one was forced into anything, but they were pushed into it. So it's almost kind of arranged imo. He didn't mention anything about it being an arranged marriage so I don't think it's considered such but it's basically one step below it.

Side note. On the cons. They also 'helped' him with other stuff too, his "lazyness" or something which is Haram? whatever that means (I think its like their version of "sin"). Apparently he liked to play video games a lot and hang on social media, they had his parents take those away and started having him do other community based stuff and got him to get a job and so he has money now. He said he was upset about them condemning him playing video games but it overall helped him be more productive and his soon to be wife supported the community stopping his video game "addiction." Which imo a few hours a day is fucking NOTHING compared to how I play video games.

But fuck it. I'd stop playing video games, and spending hours of my life on the internet if someone could give me a gf. It's worth it. Anything is worth it. Anything.

islam will soon westernize, dont worry

Speaking personally, I have a 5'10 female cousin who married a 5'5 man, and I have a 5'7 male cousin who's balding and he also has a wife. Also, most of my good physical traits and my siblings good physical traits ALL come from my mom, my dad is 5'6 and not that good looking. My mom looked like this woman when she was younger, while my dad legit looks like a curry manlet

F4c7f0271997b46dde845c96b601be1e

Similar question I had. Basically at a meeting center? cant remember what it was called, but it wasn't the mosque. They had a few girls who were single talk to him/had him talk to them by arranging them to sit down together. One of the older leader guys or whatnot told the girls he was single and looking as well so basically "get to know each other".

See, this is part of my issue, as well as I think just about all of us here reading this. At least for me. I can't even get girls to WANT to be AROUND me. Like at the Church I went to, no one even tried to get girls to talk to me period. Like they legit have girls do separate activities. Like girls did shit over there, and guys over here. That, of course, was when I was a lot younger. It's so hypocritical. "We want you guys to find a marriage partner" but they purposely keep boys and girls separated most of the time.

And you can't just walk up to girls out of the blue and say "hey" because they get creeped out. I know from experience, they are creeped out and want to call the cops on you unless you're Chad. You have to "know" them from some activity or place or thing. Which is why normies talk about how its easier to get girls in college.... something of which that did not help me. Basically, if you're not Chad you cant, even as a normie, get girls like that, they have to be conditioned to like you.

Anyways. About the meeting. He said the girls did more of the talking. The one they thought was most compatible they had them go hang out more and whatnot. Apparently there was a bit of oversight by the community leaders or whatever. I think, even thought he didn't say it, I have a theory they pushed the girls into liking him maybe? But... idk. That's just a theory I have maybe based on some of the circumstance. Like for example, he said his fiancé was kind of shy and he didn't think she liked him much at first. She was the least talkative among the few, but they thought she would be a good match for him so they had them hang out. She eventually opened up more and talked more.

In a way, when I think back on it, it's almost like a less direct arranged marriage. Like no one was forced into anything, but they were pushed into it. So it's almost kind of arranged imo. He didn't mention anything about it being an arranged marriage so I don't think it's considered such but it's basically one step below it.

Side note. On the cons. They also 'helped' him with other stuff too, his "lazyness" or something which is Haram? whatever that means (I think its like their version of "sin"). Apparently he liked to play video games a lot and hang on social media, they had his parents take those away and started having him do other community based stuff and got him to get a job and so he has money now. He said he was upset about them condemning him playing video games but it overall helped him be more productive and his soon to be wife supported the community stopping his video game "addiction." Which imo a few hours a day is fucking NOTHING compared to how I play video games.

But fuck it. I'd stop playing video games, and spending hours of my life on the internet if someone could give me a gf. It's worth it. Anything is worth it. Anything.

So you're just gonna convert to use your JBW powers and get a wife while we born muslims who actually belive in the religion rot.

Anyway it can't be Islamic if they are encouraging gf/bf relationships.

So you're just gonna convert to use your JBW powers and get a wife while we born muslims who actually belive in the religion rot.

Anyway it can't be Islamic if they are encouraging gf/bf relationships.
I wish I were white. Or fully at least. Maybe I wouldn't be an incel. Idk. I'm probably Hispanic than White.
Have you ever asked any of your religious leader dudes (sorry cant remember what he called them) for advice on girls?

No, they were encouraging marriage. Not bf/gf which is why I refer to his gf as his fiancé since they are scheduled to get married.

Islam is better in that way, they skip to the point. Skip all of this "dating" crap and cut to the chase. Western ideas of dating are the reason women can implement hypergamy on us.

Last edited:
You should check out this artist Cat Stevens. He also converted. Dont know how it went for him but I think he grew a beard, changed his name and is still a muslim

Then what would be the point if Islam? The more I think about it, the more I realize Islam is right about western decadency
exactly, it will become like every other soy religion

Stop coping with religion retards. It’s a fucking scam used to rule over the uneducated low IQ masses.

Salam, speak to your Imam at your local mosque to convert to Islam. It's Ramadan so there's a lot of blessing. When you're done om me and we can hate Jews and Gays together :feelskek:

Believing in religion is like trying to believe the Earth is flat.

Does not make any fucking sense, but hey if it helps u cope go for it

Will you have to mutilate your cock?

Then what would be the point if Islam? The more I think about it, the more I realize Islam is right about western decadency
Islam is more than just stopping degeneracy in this world, it's about getting into heaven and worshipping god/accepting the prophets. Ignore they guy who you were replying to, Islam will never be westernised but Muslims are becoming more western unfortunately. Islam is still the same religion as it was 1400 years ago, but those who follow it have changed.

You should know though that Muslim women are just as corrupt as non Muslim women.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYPNp4wJqEQ&ab_channel=GabrielAlRomaani

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbz1zb0_d6M&ab_channel=GabrielAlRomaani

These "based" and "trad" Muslim women are degenerates who are attracted to other women and worship non-Muslim dick but use religion as a cover to avoid being detected. Most Muslim women are corrupted and worship the ground non-Muslims walk on, they would happily drop their religion if it meant being with a chad. They are the ones who will eventually cause the Muslim world to become identical to the western one.

Believing in religion is like trying to believe the Earth is flat.

Does not make any fucking sense, but hey if it helps u cope go for it
It is flat

Unless you live in a country with Islamic rule (Saudi Arabia, Qatar, UAE, Bahrain) then I don't see the benefit of pretending to believe in that shit. If you converted and then moved to one of those countries then you might have an advantage over the local sandniggers and might be able to get a girlfriend more easily. You also have to get married before you can have sex btw.

Worst idea ever, religion = slavery

shit tier cope but hey whatever floats your sinking coping boat at this point

Religions are cope, but okay, just do what makes you happy.

Islam is like the mafia. Leaving means getting killed. When you decide to convert to any religion do it for the right reasons, such as following its tenets and living by its codes, not for pussy.

It is flat
tenor.gif

OrderlyDismalCentipede-max-1mb.gif

Nigga....

Pros. I get a gf

Islam at least teaches men to be men instead of cowards and doormats. I'll give it that.