Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i'm leaving

• Thread starter Deleted member 21514
  • Start date
Look after your self.

Rest in peace, brocel.

Start drinking, buddy boyo
2148-94a237c1bf6eb5db36c8b7245ece174b.jpg

JFL he actually left :feelskek:.

Chads.co

Brutal another week. He must be coping very well

He will return, no one escapes .co

He left and became chad.

too busy slaying to come back

I can relate, Im tired of postmaxing too :feelsbadman:

Another week + 3 days

I miss him tbh.

^manicel when he tries to leave the forum

Is overrated to postmaxx, no sense in reality, tasteless compulsory dedication with no chance of relief, changes nothing, only rotten-points made as a form of identity-thing, to make you feel more known as a compulsory-user, so no way of bothering with the actual counts, no path to make or be making discussions about postmaxx-reality-culture, and leaving is underrated, so whatever

Is overrated to postmaxx, no sense in reality, tasteless compulsory dedication with no chance of relief, changes nothing, only rotten-points made as a form of identity-thing, to make you feel more known as a compulsory-user, so no way of bothering with the actual counts, no path to make or be making discussions about postmaxx-reality-culture, and leaving is underrated, so whatever
why haven't you left then?

Brutal. He must be dead or coping well

why haven't you left then?
Need to say, Lux should say? One hour it happens that you leave and only come back because I wanted to check some information packages and icons archived in the Incels.co forum, so that's why Lux, it can be considered,, has not left: And what does it matter? Everything comes close to the stifled temperature in a closed place, until you pass out completely after consciousness dies, so why anchor yourself in hypotheses about why I came back? Yes, no point, nobody really cares, and there's no reason to want to care, it's a forum that won't change anything for you, so it's all related to nothing, everything is great nothing, a ballad of Big nothing, everything is fine, everything is in agreement with the scheme of things, so whatever

I quit for months but then I came back

1160625.jpg

Need to say, Lux should say? One hour it happens that you leave and only come back because I wanted to check some information packages and icons archived in the Incels.co forum, so that's why Lux, it can be considered,, has not left: And what does it matter? Everything comes close to the stifled temperature in a closed place, until you pass out completely after consciousness dies, so why anchor yourself in hypotheses about why I came back? Yes, no point, nobody really cares, and there's no reason to want to care, it's a forum that won't change anything for you, so it's all related to nothing, everything is great nothing, a ballad of Big nothing, everything is fine, everything is in agreement with the scheme of things, so whatever
lol if nothing matters at all, so why leave the forum, why is it underrated? I've learned a lot from this forum tbh so I don't think it's done "nothing" for me.

Anyone know if he ascended with a gf of ascended by roping? Maybe he found other copes

what even is this

I'm alive btw i'm just hard jewpillmaxxing and i'm feeling a bit better ngl the roastie psychiatrist told me i'm bipolar but i'm not sure if i believe her. Btw i may come back a bit but i won't postmaxx anymore tbh

lol what a retard

I’m glad you cameback
I'm alive btw i'm just hard jewpillmaxxing and i'm feeling a bit better ngl the roastie psychiatrist told me i'm bipolar but i'm not sure if i believe her. Btw i may come back a bit but i won't postmaxx anymore tbh
nice to see you again man

good to see you're doing well bro

@manicel back from slaying I see :chad::feelshmm::feelshehe:

deja vu I've just been in this place before

Welcome back boyo