Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm leaving this forum

LesscoBlob

LesscoBlob

Working on my plan for world domination.
★★★★★
Before you make assumptions, no I did not become Bluepilled. I'm more Whitepilled now and I no longer have that willingness to vent (that's why I created this account).
My primary reason for leaving is that I'm nervous about this forum's effect on me and I want to focus on studymaxxing, moneymaxxing and looksmaxxing (DEFINITELY NOT JOINING IT, and if any IT lurkers are watching this, go kill yourselves cucks).
I am going to create an account on looksmax.org, so if any of you want to find me, you'll be able to find me there.
It was a good run, ngl. I learned a lot and took the Whitepill (sort of).
I wish you guys the absolute best.

Last edited:
good, we don't need coping faggots here

You can leave but it's a cope

I'm more Whitepilled now and I no longer have that willingness to vent

This forum is insanely boring nowadays anyways
Most of the incelsphere is boring

anyone want to tell him?

What’s with these “I’m leaving” threads lately?

Honestly if you wanna leave then you can leave silently without making a thread about it, no user here is so important that anybody will care if they leave, so there is no need for these attention-whore type “I’m leaving” threads

Honestly if you wanna leave then you can leave silently without making a thread about it, no user here is so important that anybody will care if they leave, so there is no need for these attention-whore type “I’m leaving” threads

What’s with these “I’m leaving” threads lately?

ok see you tomorrow bro

you aint going anywhere

Leave this form now :whitepill: faggot :lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Hope you find peace bro, good luck.

Good luck man, hope future is better than what's been thus far

What is whitepill? There is only truth (blackpill) and lies (bluepill).

I miss @LesscoBlob