Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I'm Leanmaxxing

Nice steady progress.
It's funny, since Feb 1 I've lost an average of .47 pounds a day, post food matter and glycogen depletion, which is lightning fast compared to the pop-wisdom "1 pound a week" people think is all you can do, but the subjective experience of dieting hard enough to lose it so fast makes it feel S O F U C K I N G S L O W W W W W W.

But the beat still goes on.

It's funny, since Feb 1 I've lost an average of .47 pounds a day, post food matter and glycogen depletion, which is lightning fast compared to the pop-wisdom "1 pound a week" people think is all you can do, but the subjective experience of dieting hard enough to lose it so fast makes it feel S O F U C K I N G S L O W W W W W W.

But the beat still goes on.
Slow and steady sadly enough wins this race.

Any definition rolling in?

Slow and steady sadly enough wins this race.

Any definition rolling in?
Maybe somewhat in my arms, but at this stage the most noticable difference is my waist and chest pulling in. Last time I started to get overall muscle definition at around 195, and prominent veins and shadow-of-abs at about 185.

Of course, people have different standards of "definition", like even at 220 my arms and shoulders looked pretty yolked (hahaha).

Maybe somewhat in my arms, but at this stage the most noticable difference is my waist and chest pulling in. Last time I started to get overall muscle definition at around 195, and prominent veins and shadow-of-abs at about 185.

Of course, people have different standards of "definition", like even at 220 my arms and shoulders looked pretty yolked (hahaha).
Yea same situation for me. Its just body fat distribution to be fair.

Keep it going and maybe you will get to 180.

Good luck. My low calorie diet seems to be working pretty well too, I honestly think it's the best approach if you don't need to lose massive amounts of weight.
From personal experience, my level of hunger doesn't change with the size of my calorie deficit. If I'm 100 calories per day below maintenance, I'm just as hungry as when I'm about 1500 calories per day below maintenance, like I am now. This is why I diet hard to get it over with as soon as possible. 1800 is pretty substantial, maybe you could go lower, though you'd have to take special care if you're looking to preserve hypertrophied muscle.
I've had somewhat similar experiences, either my hunger level is exactly the same, or I actually don't feel hungry at all. It just depends on the day for me.

That's nice man,be healthy and keep good work.

Good luck with that.

:feelsokman: I'm in the process of developing abs through calorie cutting, protein powder and gymceling myself

solid progress OP; keep it up

Give me some of your height. I need it.

That's nice man,be healthy and keep good work.

Good luck with that.
Thanks man, the positivity the community shows in this thread is edifying, tbh.

JFL@ eating food in 2019.

Time flew bro... are the veins coming in?

no, MINE, MINE, MINE!
:feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsrope:

Time flew bro... are the veins coming in?
Getting pretty prominent in the arms when I'm tensed up and pumped from working out.

Of course I'm also glycogen depleted and that will devolumize plasma. Next time I eat up on carbohydrates they'll probably pop out in my inner thighs a little.

Veinwatch 2019.

Getting pretty prominent in the arms when I'm tensed up and pumped from working out.

Of course I'm also glycogen depleted and that will devolumize plasma. Next time I eat up on carbohydrates they'll probably pop out in my inner thighs a little.

Veinwatch 2019.
Damn dude, have you lost any muscle/strength?

Damn dude, have you lost any muscle/strength?
Not really, but I definitely get more tired from fewer sets and reps compared to my normal training. The maximal/5 rep sets are still about the same.

Leg, back, and arm strength is pretty consistent, but both the last time I did this diet and this time my pressing power (overhead, bench) is markedly decreased. It rebounds after a couple days of normal eating though.

Not really, but I definitely get more tired from fewer sets and reps compared to my normal training. The maximal/5 rep sets are still about the same.

Leg, back, and arm strength is pretty consistent, but both the last time I did this diet and this time my pressing power (overhead, bench) is markedly decreased. It rebounds after a couple days of normal eating though.
Yea dude back strength goes up, if you keep losing fat because there is less overall mass to pull up.

Yea pressing strength is inevitable to go down..

I hope you will be able to keep the weight off long term, because research data from "The biggest loser" shows that most people who leanmaxx will gain the weight back.

Body weight seems to be tightly controlled by hormones and in the end genetics.

I hope you will be able to keep the weight off long term, because research data from "The biggest loser" shows that most people who leanmaxx will gain the weight back.

Body weight seems to be tightly controlled by hormones and in the end genetics.
That's because hamplanets are retarded.

That's because hamplanets are retarded.
Probably so, but that retardation is the result of genes.

Weight and body composition is the result of behaviour, and behaviour is genetic, and we're probably in a determined universe.

But I'll still have abs.

I'm down to 179lbs from 190lbs. Took me like 6 months, though. It's all fat, though and I've gained some muscle. I'm serious about it now and it's not going to be on and off. My goal is 155-160lbs and 12-15% bf by late July. My final goal is 165lbs and 8-12% body fat (182cm.)
I've lost almost 4lbs this month alone.

I started out at 27-30% body fat, I'm at 21-24% now. It's hard because I also lift, I'm hungry sometimes.

Last edited:
198.8, -14.6lbs this month.

13% body fat.

Will probably be close to 10% by the end of the month.