Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [I'm laughing] Subhuman latin american is coping hard

• Thread starter Deleted member 19236
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 19236

Self-banned
-

Obama is brown, Oprah is brown, coconuts are brown and chocolate is brown. "Latinas" like Jennifer Lopez, Jessica Alba and Eva Mendez are not brown. Only a dumb retarded can look them and say "Their color is brown. Brown like a chocolate". Brown is Brown. Only black people is considered brown. Even if a white is pale as a paper sheet he must to call brown only the blacks and I'm sure that you never seen any white as white as a paper sheet. So...

"Im white Im white Im white plz accept me as one of you True Whites please!!!!!"

EvaMendescropped.jpg

Jennifer-Lopez-Elie-Saab-2015-Oscars.jpg

1200px-TechCrunch_Disrupt_NY_2016_-_Day_3_%2826884815511%29_%28cropped%29.jpg

Yes bro, only a BLIND RETARDED can say their skin collor is brown,

Most Brazilians families had no interracial marriage. So, a Portuguese remains Portuguese, an Italian remains Italian, a German remais a German, etc. after many generations. In other words: I DON'T KNOW WHAT RETARD HAS INVENTED THAT WE ARE MIXED!. Some 40% is mixed. The rest is pure black, pure Asiatic, pure indian or pure white.

Holy shiet that semi-nigger really dislikes being called brown lol, Huge cope there are no "pure" race people in brazil (only in the deep south), I bet he doesnt know the concept of Euromutt. This guy really doesnt his own history.

If this Brazilian girls look like Gisele, Alessandra Ambrósio, Tony Kanaan, Bob Burnquist or any other white Brazilian, she is white and everybody must to accept this FACT. Only a retarded can say these persons are not whites.

th

This is Tony Kanaan (Antoine Rizkallah Kanaan) a pure white brazilian girl, according to the coping complexed moron who can't write english properly.

I really don't know what your school teach you about white race but white race is caucasian (from Caucasus) not somebody who looks like Santa Claus or Hilary Clinton (who are not white, but, red).

@zangano1
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

JFL at the race coping brazilian middle class or should I say, classe mérdia

Some south americans cope hard tbh everyone who's not white as fuck is a nigger

Brasileiro Detectado Huehuehuehuehuehuehue

Another day, another redpill, we are the most discriminated race in the history of mankind

:feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

racecoping is always kekfuel

Subhuman latin american mogs me at loking manly

I'm a European man living in South America and I can guarantee many non-white people here think they are white, and they get mad if you say they aren't. It's really pathetic, you can't just say something and pretend it's true but that's how Latin people are. Many even had the audacity to tell me ''I used to be as white as you are but I got tanned at the beach'' :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: not only obviously their skin wasn't white to begin with but they are so low IQ they actually believe being caucasian it's all about the skin colour, they really don't understand that their features give away instantly that they aren't white.

I'm a European man living in South America and I can guarantee many non-white people here think they are white, and they get mad if you say they aren't. It's really pathetic, you can't just say something and pretend it's true but that's how Latin people are. Many even had the audacity to tell me ''I used to be as white as you are but I got tanned at the beach'' :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: not only obviously their skin wasn't white to begin with but they are so low IQ they actually believe being caucasian it's all about the skin colour, they really don't understand that their features give away instantly that they aren't white.

Yes, you can call them subhumans too tbh. Not far from the truth.

bruh momento numero dos

Same in my experience

literally who