Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m lactose intolerant

HeebJesus

HeebJesus

Banned
-
I honestly feel like roping or at the very least sterilizing myself to prevent my subhuman genes from spreading to another generation. I used to be able to drink milk up until age 20 or 21 when I started getting SEVERE stomach cramps and diarrhea after drinking it. I switched to lactaid and the same thing happened. Btw, I have a family history of lactose intolerance. I fucking hate almond milk, but I don’t know of any other alternatives. I looked up goat milk and it does still have lactose in it and if someone has true lactose intolerance (whatever that means), they won’t be able to drink that either. Fucking kill me.

Lactose intolerance is a normal condition, dairy was adopted fairly recently in human history.

Some people like the native americans for example, are known to be very prone to lactose intolerance. The only thing you can do is stop eating dairy.

I was having bad reactions drinking milk, but now i don't have it anymore. I drink it everyday.

Like 75% of adult humans worldwide, man.

Lactaid doesn't work so well for me, but the lactose free milk and cream does seem to do the trick. And if you like cheese, always use aged cheddar, it also has little to no lactose.

I actually tried soy milk before and it wasn’t that bad nor did I get any kind of negative reactions from it.

Soy is a meme. You might get elevated estrogen if you are entirely on vegan (aka pretty much soy-based) diet. Otherwise, some soy in your diet won't do any damage.

Lactaid doesn't work so well for me, but the lactose free milk and cream does seem to do the trick. And if you like cheese, always use aged cheddar, it also has little to no lactose.

It's not always the lactose, some people have problems with the casein. If lactase enzyme dosen't work, but you can tolerate cheese than it's most likely a casein intolerance.

Yeah, that’s the thing, because I can eat cheese, yogurt or pretty much any other dairy product except for milk. I think I might have IBS, because I reacted similarly to easter egg gum.

It's not always the lactose, some people have problems with the casein. If lactase enzyme dosen't work, but you can tolerate cheese than it's most likely a casein intolerance.

I don't doubt that casein is a potential problem, but if you look here it describes foods that are alright for me because they have low lactose.

"The longer a cheese is aged, the more lactose is broken down by the bacteria in it ( 5 ). This means that aged, hard cheeses are often very low in lactose. For example, 3.5 ounces (100 grams) of cheddar cheese contain only trace amounts of it (6). Cheeses that are low in lactose include Parmesan, Swiss and cheddar."

It's a shame some company hasn't decided to mix coconut milk and rice milk together. That would create a superior product.

I’m lactose intolerant too I used to get sick as fuck when I was a kid and my stupid parents had no idea what’s wrong with me. I only found out what’s lactose intolerance is after trying to take a protein shake and getting sick.

I honestly feel like roping or at the very least sterilizing myself to prevent my subhuman genes from spreading to another generation. I used to be able to drink milk up until age 20 or 21 when I started getting SEVERE stomach cramps and diarrhea after drinking it. I switched to lactaid and the same thing happened. Btw, I have a family history of lactose intolerance. I fucking hate almond milk, but I don’t know of any other alternatives. I looked up goat milk and it does still have lactose in it and if someone has true lactose intolerance (whatever that means), they won’t be able to drink that either. Fucking kill me.

Your complaining about not being able to drink milk??:dafuckfeels:

I can’t drink milk either! It’s for babies lol

Sounds like your real problem is low T if you wanna rope over fucking milk:feelstastyman:

That suck man. I also have to limit my intake of milk due to type 2 diabetes since my teenage years, but it's not a great loss since, calcium and vitamin D can be replaced by other food/supplements.

Drink soy milk bro

I actually tried soy milk before and it wasn’t that bad nor did I get any kind of negative reactions from it.

Soyboy.
On a serious note, just eat more eggs. Has essentally the same nutrients as milk.