Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m keep having dreams about a gf.

azakhan

azakhan

OG failure
Every night in the past week I dream about having a gf and every morning I wake up in tears. I just want a gf who would care about me and I would care about her. We would hug each other and talk all night.
But I won’t ever get it just because of how I was born, it’s over and clock is ticking. Soon I will finish highschool and after that any relationship won’t be the same. Or maybe it’s already too late I think about it and even if got a girlfriend today I would be 5 years behind my peers.
It’s too late. Always has been. Always will be.
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Every night in the past week I dream about having a gf and every morning I wake up in tears. I just want a gf who would care about me and I would care about her. We would hug each other and talk all night.
But I won’t ever get it just because of how I was born, it’s over and clock is ticking. Soon I will finish highschool and after that any relationship won’t be the same. Or maybe it’s already too late I think about it and even if got a girlfriend today I would be 5 years behind my peers.
I have an imaginary gf

Haven’t had one myself in quite some time, they rly hit u hard when u wake up ngl

even if got a girlfriend today
If you got a girlfriend today, you would be cucked in 2 or 3 years. (I'm being optimistic)

Tenor 4

If you got a girlfriend today, you would be cucked in 2 or 3 years. (I'm being optimistic)
I read that as 2 or 3 days first, and I thought that even that was optimistic

Waking up from the gf dreams is 100% the biggest fucking suifuel life has to offer for incels/low status men.
Getting a taste of the greener side of life, only to realize it was all fake. To wake up alone in your familiar dark room. To remember your looks, your autism, your height, all those factors that prevent you from obtaining what you were just experiencing.
Those dreams a nice in the moment, but in that period of time after waking up, there is nothing I want to do more than just fucking lie there and rot forever.

not ever gonna happen. Over

Waking up from the gf dreams is 100% the biggest fucking suifuel life has to offer for incels/low status men.
Getting a taste of the greener side of life, only to realize it was all fake. To wake up alone in your familiar dark room. To remember your looks, your autism, your height, all those factors that prevent you from obtaining what you were just experiencing.
Those dreams a nice in the moment, but in that period of time after waking up, there is nothing I want to do more than just fucking lie there and rot forever.
the worst part is how good you will immiadetly after waking up. And people say having a gf doesn’t solve any problems JFL

sometimes I have these. thank God only sometimes. I dream of having as GF the most random foids you could imagine I've known in the past :waitwhat:

I've been there a year ago
the worst part is how good you will immiadetly after waking up. And people say having a gf doesn’t solve any problems JFL

pretty painful

Tonight I had a wet dream I cummed in my underwear. That's what happens when I don't masturbate for days. FML. At least it's not gf dreams, but I often imagine I'm hugging a foid at the morning it's an unhealthy cope and I should just stop

Had those dreams as well a long time ago, but learning the truth made me become self-conscious in those dreams, remembering everything from day to day life, so i just slit their throats. Did not have a gj dream after that, and if i do, i will slit their throat again or even worse.

I keep having sex dreams and when I weak up I have cum in my pants

Tonight I had a wet dream I cummed in my underwear. That's what happens when I don't masturbate for days. FML. At least it's not gf dreams, but I often imagine I'm hugging a foid at the morning it's an unhealthy cope and I should just stop
I never have any wet dreams, even when I dream about a sexual situation I don't coom. Maybe it's because I masturbate 4 times a day.

I never have any wet dreams, even when I dream about a sexual situation I don't coom. Maybe it's because I masturbate 4 times a day.
That's the reason, this happens when you are sexually excited but don't fap

Yep, my dream gfs are usually unrealistic romanticized movie type gfs though. When you wake up you realize the average foid doesn't come close to that.

Yep, my dream gfs are usually unrealistic romanticized movie type gfs though. When you wake up you realize the average foid doesn't come close to that.
Mine dream gfs are all art hoes. That's exactly mine type. It's funny how slutty they are irl but they still wouldn';t fuck me :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

If you are not Chad in 2020, it will always be a dream for us.

I lost my hope to find a girlfriend even in my dreams, all Im dreaming about is my lost hair.

I had a wet dream once and woke up in a river. I need to quit drinking

dont go Elliot Badger in your dreams

Getting a taste of the greener side of life, only to realize it was all fake. To wake up alone in your familiar dark room. To remember your looks,
your autism, your height, all those factors that prevent you from obtaining what you were just experiencing.
Holy fuck bro maybe put a warning before that massive suicidefuel :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry: fuuark:feelsrope::feelsrope:

sad shit bro

My spirit guide is a foid but I don't fetish her even though she isn't bad looking. I don't talk much to her tbh I must talk to her because she was suppose to help me but I haven't much spiritmaxxed yet.

Just watch one of those ASMR girlfriend roleplays :soy: . I've never watched one myself... I would just get mad from watching them.

i had dream about lebron james no idea why

Just watch one of those ASMR girlfriend roleplays :soy: . I've never watched one myself... I would just get mad from watching them.
That must be the worst thing to watch as an incel.
last time i had a dream about having a gf, i kept thinking about it for the whole week.
Brutal. I just can’t let it go. I want a gf so much bros. Idk what to do.

what the fuck man the suicidefuel is too much i can physically feel it
there are people who experience this every DAY!

:feelsree::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
That must be the worst thing to watch as an incel.
i used to watch those. they are so fucking brutal.

Ive had an imaginary gf but I’ve never had a wet dream probably bc I’m a masturbation addict

I've never had a gf even in my dreams b4 tbh ngl, but a girl I liked more than 10years ago appears in my dream every now and then but not as a gf

Ur not entitled to a gf

Galleo has the same dreams all the time.

I sometimes try to control my dreams and make them so that no one can see me so I can grab girls boo- nevermind

Same :( its fucking annoying wish i culd just delete women.png from my dreamfolderz

Spoiler: Everything is fake. Society is a mass illusion so we don’t club each other over some food or woman, it’s how we trick ourselves into believing we are more advance than other animals.

Same :( its fucking annoying wish i culd just delete women.png from my dreamfolderz
women and friends, I would delete them both, I sometimes dream I hang out with my friends from middle school and then I wake up all alone and I realize it didn't happen. Fuck dreams.

Never had a wet dream tbh. I wanna know how it feels.

women and friends, I would delete them both, I sometimes dream I hang out with my friends from middle school and then I wake up all alone and I realize it didn't happen. Fuck dreams.
Damn man i feel u ye it fking hurts thinking bout the middle school yrs and living blissfully ignorant as a kid