Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm just waiting for my city to have a riot at this point.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I live in a city with a majority of black people, we've had a few assaults and a few murders recently and with Wisconsin getting BLMed I'm sure my city is next.

What are you talking about? Diversity is our strength, didn’t you know?

What are you talking about? Diversity is our strength, didn’t you know?
Yeah OP. embrace cultural enrichment. Packs of niggers moving in herds throughout your city spiking cortisol, killing people, and burning shit down is actually a strength.

Just lol @ yankee cities like NY and Chicago getting nigger’d up. Nobody there has guns so BLM monkeys can pull you out of your home easy peasy.

they tried that here, and one of them got shot. Then the boogaloo boys came to protect one of our statues and the police department. Never heard a peep out of them (blm antifa rioters) since; unless they hide behind the coward appeasing mayor. Ironic, the anti cop people who talk about a revolution flock to cops to protect them when they’re faced with something that’s not an unarmed old woman.

Last edited:
i wish there would be a chimp-out in my city. seeing dead bodies of my "compatriots" would fill me with joy, escpecially women

The faster you parasites kill yourself the better. Death to all humans, none of you are special.

A0397d8e755856f884b1ae572547af14

Last edited:
Wonder if the government will ever lose control, we might see militias protecting areas against nogs

When will their (((importers))) be held responsible?