Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm just tired of hearing all of that rape bullshit women make up to paint themselves as a victims.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Incel for life.
★★★★★
just use anti-rape device called RAPEX

rape-condom.jpg
rapexbix.jpg

18 and up blown out roastie version

It's not that common for women to be raped by some random guy in the street. It's usually someone they know personally that they have probably led on and blue balled.

Love how foids always blame others and never themselves. Muuuuhmy me too muuuh wearing only bras muuuh it's not my fault to wear something so exposing

they should just use protection 24/7 and stop complaining honestly...

Suggesting women do something to make their life better? Quit victim blaming sweatie

Anyway here is why you should stop watching anime, stop playing videogames, spend 5 hours in the gym, respectWomenTM, and only talking to them if you're at peak looksmaxxing levels to make their life safer. Get working male

Try fingers first. Then dick

In gta v

tell her to finger herself or else

in the sims roasties
imagine fingering her before raping :ahegao: would be a payback for years of suffering

Last edited:
One unwanted dick inside of her out of all the dicks she stuffed inside what is she protecting her fucking virginity? Lmao

Love how foids always blame others and never themselves. Muuuuhmy me too muuuh wearing only bras muuuh it's not my fault to wear something so exposing
But expect men to take full accountability when a foid cheats or falsely accuses them of rape, foids are really the scum of the galaxy