Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm just realizing how stupid people is

Excluded

Excluded

My life are just failed copes
The ignorance of people never ceases to amaze me. People vote politicians without knowing anything about politics. People talk without informing first what they're talking about. They speak without thinking first.

You know that chapter of the Simpsons where homer gets smart, and then wants to be a fool again? It reflects how i feel. Seeing how stupid everyone is it hurts me deeply.

change “is” to “are” in the title

Brutal responses.

People want to be seen as smart or knowledgeble so they speak of that which they do not know that’s standard same with people voting for politicans they vote for the one which their friends vote for or vote for the one which they have heard the least smack from it’s just people wanting to be seen as part of the norm

i am stupid as well. stupid and ugly.

Yes, being smart is a curse

your title is rather stupid

How stupid people is. I'm not sure if you're being ironic or you royally fucked up.

:feelskek:

It'a conditioning. Everyone you see in public is like a robot. Most have had no original thoughts in their lives.

Masses shouldnt allowed to vote, its time to bring back uncucked absolute monarchy.

Is he wrong at people being stupid?
In all honesty his post is pretty impossible to follow, but honesty, its just ironic calling people stupid and in the same sentence using grammar that poor. its not really a big deal though

Alright, I suppose.

In all honesty his post is pretty impossible to follow, but honesty, its just ironic calling people stupid and in the same sentence using grammar that poor. its not really a big deal though
You care about irrrelevant details like those in IT

irrrelevant
JFL, cheap, pathetic way to compare me to cucktears. You're just a cuck who's defending his butt buddy who made a pretty comical mistake. Also just look at the other people commenting here. JFL you cuck.

JFL, cheap, pathetic way to compare me to cucktears. You're just a cuck who's defending his butt buddy who made a pretty comical mistake. Also just look at the other people commenting here. JFL you cuck.
Too many cuckery everywhere

People vote politicians without knowing anything about politics.

it is clearly poor grammar. id normally ignore but he is literally calling people stupid
How stupid people is. I'm not sure if you're being ironic or you royally fucked up.

:feelskek:
I already said that i'm not a native english speaker. If you need to write in spanish you wouldn't probably do well. I made a mistake, and i can't edit the post. I don't think i deserve bully and mocking for this, i'm not making fun of anyone, im just talking about how i feel towards most of the people, specially the people im surrounded in my day to day now.

I already said that i'm not a native english speaker. If you need to write in spanish you wouldn't probably do well. I made a mistake, and i can't edit the post. I don't think i deserve bully and mocking for this, i'm not making fun of anyone, im just talking about how i feel towards most of the people, specially the people im surrounded in my day to day now.
calm down buddy boyo, no one meant to bully you

People now is pretty stupid. Stupid stupid people stupid :lul: but srs, most people have soy for brains.

people is stupid me smart, me know...