Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m just in state of disbelief that my life has lead me to spending NYE on an incel forum

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
Holy fucking shit man what a fucking joke everything has turned out for me. Well fuck it all anyways, here’s to another decade hope you all have a good one (the best an incel can) my fellow cels

I think im dreaming. No way life actually turned out this bad

Bruh, I'm in a car, all alone, it's snowy and cold outside. There is a bridge nearby. That demon is whispering again.

It's 12:04 AM.

Bruh, I'm in a car, all alone, it's snowy and cold outside. There is a bridge nearby. That demon is whispering again.

You should enjoy the snow man it’s my favorite type of weather. I know it seems depressing to you but that sounds like a pretty relaxing cope ngl. Stay strong and keep coping.

It's over for all of us. But happy new year!

Think of a more positive altERnative

You have to stay longer to see how the dream/nightmare unfolds. You made it this far. Now is a chance to think about your next steps, and what your goals are.

Same. Esp when its end of a decade

Tbh I could see this happening since I was 7

Tbh I could see this happening since I was 7

Brutal. I had high hopes until a few years ago. I was bluepilled and delusional as fuck.

If I had known this, I would've killed myself a long time ago.

Think of a more positive altERnative

I AM still in control, brocel.
You should enjoy the snow man it’s my favorite type of weather. I know it seems depressing to you but that sounds like a pretty relaxing cope ngl. Stay strong and keep coping.

Coping is all I got. My copes are literally the reason I'm still alive. I'm a corpse that is kept animated through cope necromancy (copemancy).