Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Im just going to leave this here

More likes than dislikes.

original.gif

"STICK TO YOUR OWN KIND"
Jesus that was brutal. I guess its true... we are subhuman

Too many of you genetic failures and guys who have aged past your prime don’t know your place and think you’re allowed the same social freedoms as a hot guy, so we need those laws to keep you uggos in your place. Either accept your role as someone of a lower class and ACT ACCORDINGLY, or it’s sexual harassement.

that's what every woman thinks don't be so shocked

Feminism is cancer. This entitled slut thinks she's too good to even interact with us. The patriarchy must return or it will only get worse.

cookinbreakfast said:
Feminism is cancer. This entitled slut thinks she's too good to even interact with us. The patriarchy must return or it will only get worse.

giphy.gif

My man knows what's up.

YES YES YES I love a good blackpill before going to sleep. We simply can't change the way things are, I rly like being reminded where's my place in this gay earth

mental_out said:
The post was probably written by a troll but the people unironically agreeing with it deserve to be ERed. Normally I wouldn't even suggest that but these people are actually gross and need to die.

Lol he/she's just repeating what is often said here, basically describing the blackpill and how relationships work nowadays. Every man should be aware of this info, it would save us so much pain

mental_out said:
The post was probably written by a troll but the people unironically agreeing with it deserve to be ERed.

my thoughts exactly. Doesn't seem like the writing style of a female.

lol, I noticed that one of the comments mentioned lipstickalley. I said it before: that site has some of the most vile cunts you'll encounter on the internet.

YASS GURL SLAY YASS