Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Im just a ugly motherfucka

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
I'm not ugly because of weight or because of hygiene I'm just naturally ugly my facial features look so bland and underwhelming a foid said I looked autistic after just seeing a picture of me there's nothing I can do to save myself and the mental damage is already done I've been in solitude for so long I think it's best I stay in it if I one day woke up attractive instead of slaying I think it would make me angry even more of how different my life would be I use to think that puberty would turn me into chad when I was in my school years subconsciously blackpilled before I even knew what it was and that was my cope in my school years but 18 came 19 came here I am 20 and still truecel in looks seeing couples online and irl every corner I look we really are the minority :feelsrope:

can i see what you look liek? I jsut wanna use it as a reference to evaluate my own appearance

You would have 10+ body counts if you were a foid for sure.

Just imagine my pfp but uglier
He is a good looking guy. So u must be good looking too minus the acne (easy fix). I heard ppl do surgery and go up like 2 levels as the result. So if ur a 4 (mediocre) you become a 6 (above avg) or ur a 2 (hideous) you become a 4 (mediocre).

Ur young too so a lot ahead still.

He is a good looking guy. So u must be good looking too minus the acne (easy fix). I heard ppl do surgery and go up like 2 levels as the result. So if ur a 4 (mediocre) you become a 6 (above avg) or ur a 2 (hideous) you become a 4 (mediocre).

Ur young too so a lot ahead still.
I have a fat nose one eye is bigger then the other my head is a circle and my eyes just look blank I'm truecel trust me