Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity I’m jealous of my Chad cousin

flippasav

flippasav

Banned
-
One of my buff mixed lights skin cousin who looked like hstikkytokky on his 15th birthday wanted to impress a few models on ig with 100k+ followers his white mom brought as guests to his house and her group of friends who were 18-21 yo by spitting/ breathing fire on his dick and abs with alcohol (one of the girls is a professional fire performer and dancer) as he was only wearing boxers, he took his Calvin Klein underwear off and you could see his penis and balls on fire. The girls had to touch his body and penis to put the fire out. He didn’t wear clothes the day after because the narcissistic hot white girls stole it. The girls were laughing there heads off and high fived each other the house smelt like pubes.
Once my cousin was naked a curvy blonde girl in bikini gave him a lap dance his genitals didn’t touch her pussy but his dick and balls touched her ass cheeks.
next day later, in his bedroom while naked he was jerking off with diesel.

who they were:

The heartless one

Then the sassy one

Told me to go kill myself

sabtoage him and his guests

Throw Up Tim And Eric GIF by Adult Swim

Let's begin:

My bisexual BPD-suffering half-cousin lost her virginity at the age of seventeen to Tyrone. She was also "fingered" by adolescent girls in the high school bathroom.

Yes.

My maternal half-cousins and half-aunt would chat with my step-grandfather about myself and Mother living elsewhere. (I heard their conversations often)

"She never does any housework" (Objectively false. I have other problems with her, however...)

"They're leeching from us" (I never asked them for food or even clothing. I very rarely spoke to them.)

He would get upset when Mother would ask him to pick up our prescriptions from stores. He'd also get upset when Mother asked to visit grocery stores. This is despite taking my half-relatives to stores/fast food restaurants multiple times weekly. Medical appointments as well(When medical transportation wasn't an option).

My half-aunt's lovely statements:

"[Mother] sits around all day"

"I thought [Mother] said they had no food" (Me and Mother relied on food pantry boxes/SNAP)

"[Intellau] will tell his mother if we bully him" (Maternal half-cousins; they abused my younger half-cousin somewhat since she was reluctant to do so.)

As a child, my half-aunt would patronize me for my autistic behavior. She would criticize my sluggish movements and depressed demeanor. "Hurry up [Intellau]!" - I also had social cue problems and misunderstood instructions from her.

They are kleptomaniacs; they would take portions of our food home after "visiting".

Lastly:

"(I never asked them for food or even clothing. I very rarely spoke to them.)"

Indeed. I was very grateful when my grandmother stopped giving me meals at the age of seventeen due to her view of me as an ingrate. She often said "[Intellau] was born with a silver spoon in his mouth" because I was anxious and struggling to help her with house tasks due to my NLD(I would help them with laundry, unpacking groceries, washing dishes, fetching items they needed, ...).

My step-grandfather would take my half-cousins to get toys and restaurant food tri-weekly. McDonalds, Burger King, Popeyes, Taco Bell, Pick-N-Save, Wal-Mart stores, Meijers...When Mother and I would visit a store, they would become angry if we were shopping for more than four minutes(I offered to enter the store and "fetch" Mother out of discomfort and disgust).

The car broke down and several relatives had to pitch in to provide funds(They all relied on him for transportation). Mother was still, of course, denied transportation.

The individuals on my maternal side(Mother and half-aunt) were dyslexic and unable to learn driving concepts. My maternal half-cousins are high school dropouts with clinically-diagnosed low intelligence.

Zoomer Anxiety:

View attachment 559742

View attachment 559743

True Anxiety:

View attachment 559744

Mother and my half-cousins would laugh at me because I needed winter coats to feel comfortable enough to go outside.

That's nice. My half-cousins would bully me for my anxious behavior. In malls, I'd wear large coats to reduce my anxiety.

View attachment 565227

As for myself, my "weapons" are of a much different sort.

I've been called many things, over the years. Let me recount once again...

"When you do this, you look men-tal-ly re-tar-ded" (Mother)

"He's a fairy" (My paternal grandfather)

"Are you gay?" (This was shortly before my half-cousins hit my head)

"He acts like a girl" (He'd laughed at me daily in group therapy and say 'Tch' when I would line up near him)

"I'll kick his little ass around" (Same person who took pictures of my naked body and laughed with his roommate)

"Future school shooter" (Somali boys)

"Looks like we've got a mouse in the house"

"He's a freak"

"Nah, you Nigger"

"Sup Nig-guh" (Tall White male)

"Hello, Su" (The night before my discharge from the psych ward);

"Very stupid" - Then: "Very dumb" (He walked past me twice and said those things; I was in the psych ward for suicidal patients)

"He special" (I was sitting on a bench reading a pamphlet)

I am Blasian. My half-cousins are Mulattoes.

I liked it better when I was enraged over Kike holes to the extent of fantasizing daily during winter about her and her friends.

My cousin is normie but MOGS ME!
NT :yes:
Lighter skin:yes:
HAS WHITE GF at 16 YRS:yes:
has FRIENDS:yes:
NOT CRIPPLED IN GYM FUCKING MOGS ME :yes:
NOT UGLY:yes:

BUT HIS BROTHER MOGS ME and him Even more! Because his BROTHER IS 6’2 while he is 5’10