Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm interested in knowing if incels are wrong

Limitcel

Limitcel

Anti-life / Ugliness is the real hell
★★
If someone gave me some evidence I would admit it without any problem.

I think most of the users on this forum are severely mentally ill with suicidal and self-destructive tendencies, ignorant and unable to interpret a text.
They don't really want to have a better life at all, they just want a certain fantasy in their head to instantly manifest as real.
There are some really good guys who bring interesting discussions and data too

I really wish someone would come up with arguments capable of refuting incels, but it's always something so fallacious and weak, a pathetic standard speech, it's even sad

you can't refute the truth.

obviously men who can't get laid will be mad and curse at the world, and no argument will ever change that.

Incels are wrong because I know a guy

It's hard to be at peace and focused when you can't fulfill a basic need like sex

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/37/...

image_mrxa9no4_1727575850854_raw-jpg.1279097

If someone gave me some evidence I would admit it without any problem.

I think most of the users on this forum are severely mentally ill with suicidal and self-destructive tendencies, ignorant and unable to interpret a text.
They don't really want to have a better life at all, they just want a certain fantasy in their head to instantly manifest as real.
There are some really good guys who bring interesting discussions and data too

I really wish someone would come up with arguments capable of refuting incels, but it's always something so fallacious and weak, a pathetic standard speech, it's even sad
The days incels will be wrong if Society as we know cease to exist.
Other than that , many incels are just ostracized by society for reasons beyond even his remote controls

you can't refute the truth.

obviously men who can't get laid will be mad and curse at the world, and no argument will ever change that.