Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm in the same position I was a year ago

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
My resolution for '17 was to work hard, and graduate in December with my dream job

Throughout '17 I took part in campus events, volunteering, helped out with events conducive to my major, networked, and worked part time

I increased my GPA from a 2.9 to a 3.14

All for the purpose of getting this dream job.

I had to take an aptitude test as well (The scoring range is 30-80, with 50+ being competitive). I scored a 42 the first time, back in may, studied my ass off, then came back and scored a 52.

I then took part in multiple interviews, etc....and receiving a top rating in all of them.

The results came out 2 weeks ago and I was not selected.

Now I'm having dinner with my Chad former roommate tonight, who is going to ask me how the job situation is going. I feel like a complete and utter disgrace.

Are you guys in the same position from a year ago?

Just say you tried your absolute hardest and state everything you did to get there

How the fuck can he fault you for that

yesI'm still doing fucking terrible in college with a GPA of 2.1 which really doesn't matter cause I'm going into law-enforcement but at least you volunteered and did a bunch of activities and shit I would never fucking do that I don't have the courage or the motivation anymore

Just say you tried your absolute hardest and state everything you did to get there

How the fuck can he fault you for that
He's like my brother, we've been friends for a while, either way he is going to bust my balls

He can't even comprehend my situation. He is working at a top fashion company in a large city. Living in an apartment with his LTR girlfriend, and filing his taxes on his own.

While I'm sitting in my pajamas, posting on Incels.me

He's like my brother, we've been friends for a while, either way he is going to bust my balls

He can't even comprehend my situation. He is working at a top fashion company in a large city. Living in an apartment with his LTR girlfriend, and filing his taxes on his own.

Just tell him what you think then if he busts your balls

yesI'm still doing fucking terrible in college with a GPA of 2.1 which really doesn't matter cause I'm going into law-enforcement but at least you volunteered and did a bunch of activities and shit I would never fucking do that I don't have the courage or the motivation anymore
During the volunteering, I was saying to myself

"The End Justifies the Means"

But low and behold, I'm in the same position. Except I'm missing out on the limited human contact I had in university

Not quite but I am in the same situation when it comes to my social/romantic life

i've made some progress with my mental state tbh

Wanted to get a 3+ gpa as a resolution for last year now im dropping uni and depressed asf.