Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Im in the mall with my sister right now

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
Its been a while since I went to the mall on Weekend and let me tell you that things arent like in 2017 or 2018.

Foids are wearing pretty tiny tops with their tits almost out. They look like legit hookers. I cant obviusly look out because that shit is not for subhumans, but for tallfags and Chads.

I try to stay in tiktok watching Ben 10 things but is impossible.

Update. I turn around and foids made a look of disgust.

brutal flex because that means they have cars or a cuck to give them rides

walk-cucks are in the mall with heavy coats because it's fucking december

Its been a while since I went to the mall on Weekend and let me tell you that things arent like in 2017 or 2018.

Foids are wearing pretty tiny tops with their tits almost out. They look like legit hookers. I cant obviusly look out because that shit is not for subhumans, but for tallfags and Chads.

I try to stay in tiktok watching Ben 10 things but is impossible.
Yep same where I live. Skimpy outfits with tits hanging out. And not just the adult women but jbs too.

thERe is othER things to do

In a few years foids will run around completely naked, all of them will have disgusting silicone tits and silicone lips, even the 9 year olds.
these degenerates will have orgies on the street while being high on every drug imaginable. Mark my words this is the future of the west.
Babies will be born only to be made into food and those who breed for that make a lot of money. children will be aborted years after they were born. Cities in Germanistan make it legal now for whores to run around without covering their chest in public pools:feelspuke: Im not joking.

In a few years foids will run around completely naked, all of them will have disgusting silicone tits and silicone lips, even the 9 year olds.
these degenerates will have orgies on the street while being high on every drug imaginable. Mark my words this is the future of the west.
Babies will be born only to be made into food and those who breed for that make a lot of money. children will be aborted years after they were born. Cities in Germanistan make it legal now for whores to run around without covering their chest in public pools:feelspuke: Im not joking.
Now that I was walking in the mall I swear I saw a 8 years foid with clothes that foids would use at 13 or something.

Now that I was walking in the mall I swear I saw a 8 years foid with clothes that foids would use at 13 or something.
they get younger and younger. The retarded left is sexualizing everything yet they call us names.
Soon they will sexualize newborns and rape them as well as corpses. they already fuck animals.
Thats what Yolo-"culture" lead and leads to.

I was at a restaurant with coworkers and they talked about their little children wanting to be youtubers and influencers asking their moms to do tiktok twerk dances with them :feelspuke:

If Ill ever have children I would do all I can to protect them from that shit and when I notice that they are on that shit I will give them the beating of a lifetime with my belt bc I love and care for them. The jews and the state wont get my hypothetical children.

they get younger and younger. The retarded left is sexualizing everything yet they call us names.
Soon they will sexualize newborns and rape them as well as corpses. they already fuck animals.
Thats what Yolo-"culture" lead and leads to.

I was at a restaurant with coworkers and they talked about their little children wanting to be youtubers and influencers asking their moms to do tiktok twerk dances with them :feelspuke:

If Ill ever have children I would do all I can to protect them from that shit and when I notice that they are on that shit I will give them the beating of a lifetime with my belt bc I love and care for them. The jews and the state wont get my hypothetical children.
The Jews are responsible for pretty much all the degeneracy in the West. They need to be removed from power for things to get better.

The Jews are responsible for pretty much all the degeneracy in the West. They need to be removed from power for things to get better.
100%
but its not just the west, it is the whole world.

Just don’t go out lol only shitty people