Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm in pain

gangrenemax

gangrenemax

Major
★★★★
my skin is bursting into stretch marks all around my biceps and chest and soulders. the fat on my stomach is getting striated like cellulite on my ass I'm getting allergic or beg bug pimples on my legs. my genetics is killing me. I see people who have full heads of hair and are 5'10 tower over me walking about living fulfilling lives as my collagen disintegrates and I look like a menace to society I hate this vessel of my body I live in pain everyday people are repulsed by me. I'M IN FUCKING PAIN, my parents don't care the doctor can't help with the stretch marks or pimples or my shit skin FUCK THIS WORLD

call cdc for free quarantine, they'll give you a government-subsidised stacy while you're in there

call cdc for free quarantine, they'll give you a government-subsidised stacy while you're in there
I HAVE GYNECOMASTIA AND A HOOKED NOSE I HAVE ACNE SCARS AND I WRINKLES AND I'M GOING TO TURN 23 I WANT TO KILL MYSELF