Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm in disbelief this nightmare is real

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
The future I ended up with would be a horrifying vision to the child me. Other people have totally failed me which has left me in great hatred.

Yes. Many of us are truly similar...I only wish I could express myself in the way that I could three years ago.

Future

Sad thing is even if I could go back in time to warn child me and even if child me knew this person was them from the future...they still probably wouldn't believe it.

Sad thing is even if I could go back in time to warn child me and even if child me knew this person was them from the future...they still probably wouldn't believe it.
Yeah. I don't think I could even tell a child that he will have an awful adulthood.

The future I ended up with would be a horrifying vision to the child me. Other people have totally failed me which has left me in great hatred.
Me too brocel :feelsrope::feelsrope:. In an alternate universe, I would have already breeded a qt latina foid and had a son/daughter.:cryfeels::cryfeels:

Has depression damaged your abilities? I feel like it does that.
When I first discovered the blackpill/redpill, I was constantly depressed:fuk::fuk:. Now I'm just numb and cold. I hardly get depressed or cry anymore.

Me too brocel :feelsrope::feelsrope:. In an alternate universe, I would have already breeded a qt latina foid and had a son/daughter.:cryfeels::cryfeels:
When I first discovered the blackpill/redpill, I was constantly depressed:fuk::fuk:. Now I'm just numb and cold. I hardly get depressed or cry anymore.
Same... except I think being numb means depression. At least I think it's impossible to be incel and not depressed.

i hate latinas, i wish men would stop fucking them, they dont deserve EXISTENCE

The worst part for me is feeling that I failed my old self. It's not like I knew what was going to happen but maybe had I tried taking care of my appearance, avoiding junk food, exercising regularly and going out more my life wouldn't be so terrible.

I'm sorry, I'm truly sorry. I didn't know...

Yeah it's pretty much beyond fucking brutal tbh.

Yea it’s hard to tell what the future holds and life is pretty crazy and quite unpredictable. I would have never imagined future me to be like this in a million years when I was a child.

The worst part for me is feeling that I failed my old self. It's not like I knew what was going to happen but maybe had I tried taking care of my appearance, avoiding junk food, exercising regularly and going out more my life wouldn't be so terrible.

I'm sorry, I'm truly sorry. I didn't know...
Good angle which I think I agree with :feelsrope:

i would also tell child me, to grow up and rule and conquer the world and destroy everyone and become king of earth.:feelsohh:

Very relatable

DESTROY ALL LATINAS AS THEY MUCK UP THE WORLD WITH THEIR SHITTY ATTITUDES AND ANIMALISTIC NATURE IN THE NAME OF INCELDIA WE WILL RULKE YOU ALL AND MAKE YOU PERFECT WE MUST CONTROL YOU AND RESHAPE YOUR DEVIL PERSONALITY I AM GOD THE HOILY LIGHT AND NEXT COMING OF JESUS JR

DESTROY ALL LATINAS AS THEY MUCK UP THE WORLD WITH THEIR SHITTY ATTITUDES AND ANIMALISTIC NATURE IN THE NAME OF INCELDIA WE WILL RULKE YOU ALL AND MAKE YOU PERFECT WE MUST CONTROL YOU AND RESHAPE YOUR DEVIL PERSONALITY I AM GOD THE HOILY LIGHT AND NEXT COMING OF JESUS JR
In videogame

we need to deport all the spics back to mexico and let another meteor drop on it

No magic pill for this void.