Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Im in advanced stages of balding at 26

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
Really few reasons to not kill myself

Yeah bro go kill your family and off yourself after Chris benoit type shitinnit

Didn't you say you were in early stages a few months ago? :dafuckfeels:

Which Norwood stage are you?

Scale baldness

hair is life, if you have no hair you have no life

lets rope together
Man how much worse can it get reallistically? There's no way it can go any lower, so it may stay the same or go higher... right?

Man how much worse can it get reallistically? There's no way it can go any lower, so it may stay the same or go higher... right?
You know that isn't true, it can get worse and it has often gotten worse.

You know that isn't true, it can get worse and it has often gotten worse.
I mean, i get you but at least for me in the things that mattered i already lost terribly. So sure, it can get worse. But it's not gonna affect me as hard as being a short, ugly as fuck, balding loser.

I already see people much, much younger than me making 10x what i make and working half as much. Having girlfriends and what not.

There's not much that can drastically lower my chances of wanting to live. I'm on autopilot and living off dopamine rn

just shave bro unless you have a peanut shaped head then overrr

fucking brutal, man.

I'm already norwooding in the hairline area.

I knew a guy well i didnt know him he was a year younger than me in school but anyways he was completely bald at 19 only had hair at the back of his neck. He got the cops called on him for allegedly sexually assaulting a woman in a park. Biggest it never began ive ever seen

Same, I'm also 5'5 and ginger. Yall mog me.
24 btw, started receiding at 16

Brutal bro. Hair is life.

I'm very sorry for you buddy boyo. I offer my condolences to your hairline but the Norwood Reaper is cruel and unforgiving

Start using Finasteride or dutasteride + minoxidil. Thank me later.

At least you have an excuse to wear some cool hats

Sometimes I want to not wear a hat though. But if I don't people will be freaked out by my baldness. Yet at the same time everyone sees my as that guy who always wears a hat. Normies actually associate manlets wearing a hate as a PDF file. No matter what you lose...

Hair is life

No hair = no life

Regards I think I'm NW3 + some diffuse thinning on crown @ 27 years old