Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm in a coma, my life is too bad I must be dreaming

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
This can't be real. I'm stuck in a coma. The internet devolved Because of what's happening outside of my body. I prolly am trapped in a coma. I have to wake up. People hating me must be a sign I have to wake up.
I have to wake up

Last edited:
nope, this is real life. If it makes you feel any better, statistically speaking there is about a 63% chance that this reality is just a simulation anyway. But that doesn’t make me feel any better about it.

nope, this is real life. If it makes you feel any better, statistically speaking there is about a 63% chance that this reality is just a simulation anyway. But that doesn’t make me feel any better about it.
This isn't real. It's all too retarded and imperfect that this is real. :feelsree:

You're in for the long haul

Like it or not :fuk:

Don't forget: You're trapped here forever. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

Haha...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

imagine if you die and your last moment continues in slowed motion forever, and the cause of your death is painful asf lmao imagine it

imagine if you die and your last moment continues in slowed motion forever, and the cause of your death is painful asf lmao imagine it
I'm imagining it. And I see myself victorious as I brutally slaughter god

Based and gnosticism pilled. We are Gods trapped in material reality due to Jewish God(Demiurge). I will break out of this prison of the flesh and reclaim my divinity!

Based and gnosticism pilled. We are Gods trapped in material reality due to Jewish God(Demiurge). I will break out of this prison of the flesh and reclaim my divinity!
Yes brother we will:lasereyes:

Yes brother we will:lasereyes:
I am not even mememing, unironically I am convicned that it is possible to go to a pleasure world and become a God. I will try doing it till my last breath. Even if my efforts are a cope, I do not regret having tried my best and spending thousands of hours plus by now.

I am not even mememing, unironically I am convicned that it is possible to go to a pleasure world and become a God. I will try doing it till my last breath. Even if my efforts are a cope, I do not regret having tried my best and spending thousands of hours plus by now.
Who said I was memeing. I'm gunna kill any deity who put me through this mess I made that a promise

74d3ac24f2b22d8a97aac575d35fdb49

The Point that We have Bodys that are perfectly Designed to reproduce ( you Got the Plug and the Woman Got the hole for it ) is Just Not coincidental to me

Let Alone certain behaviors being puniched or looked at , and certain people get everything Just because.

Or certain Systems that people oblige / submit to without question.

I think you will Just relife this Life forever or get Always a new one. Or you Just end Up in a sleep State.

You're in the matrix

No coma for your face

Where tf did that theory come up?

I have heard it a few times, usually on gore sites.