Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm I the oldest incel here!!!

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
Be turning a 35 year old virgin on Saturday, some of you would now say how have I not roped by now, well it's because I'm just not that brave enough to go and do it

How and when do you think you're going too die?

40here. @FrustratedWhiteMale thoughts? hes like 60ish

Be turning a 35 year old virgin on Saturday, some of you would now say how have I not roped by now, well it's because I'm just not that brave enough to go and do it
@Emba is in his 60s.

well it's because I'm just not that brave enough to go and do it
Same for me. Often i wish that nature decides for me. Theres zero things i would miss if i died this second (i hope that my nephew will have a decent life).

I think @Emba or @Epedaphic is older

@Emba is something between 50

emba is mad chill and yes hes a oldcel

happy birthday

40here. @FrustratedWhiteMale thoughts? hes like 60ish

Every time that user is cited i check his profile, and he disappeared when COVID spread. He's probably gone :(

Also, i'm almost 40.

I'm 18 so probably one of the youngest

I´m 45. I think i´m the oldest here.

I haven't seen him say something like that. If he did, you should know that a lot of his posts are ironic.

I haven't seen him say something like that. If he did, you should know that a lot of his posts are ironic.
this is why i laugh at 2020-now join dates

this is why i laugh at 2020-now join dates

Every time that user is cited i check his profile, and he disappeared when COVID spread. He's probably gone :(

rest in power, kang!

Don't worry you will get your Wizard powers in 5 years

I'm 41, pushing 42. There are a few even older than I, but they don't post as much.

I am 43 years old and lifetime dateless

Oldcels have it easier. They can easily betabuxx a bitch due to more wagecucking experience

Hope you'll at least enjoy your birthday as much as possible, brocel:feelsokman:.

22 but I feel like 35

No need to rope when you will die anyway in some years naturally. Life is short you know

Congratulations!

Nice to see some oldcels around here. Im 31 and felt old as shit until I seen some people here in their 40s and even one in their 60s!!! Obviously its also brutal, because we deserve better.

@Emba @FrothySolutions @SlayerSlayer @Alone75 @oldcel75 @Lordgoro1 @unique_freak are all 42+

2 whores. One skinny nigger in my late teens and a fat blanco in my late 30s or something similar.
Did they have innie pussy?

not that old. in fact i think it's common among us to be mentally stuck in teens