Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm hungry all the time

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
I just ate and I'm still hungry. When I wake up, I'm hungry. I drink a lot of water, coffee and tea as well. I never work out fasted, always have food 2-3 hours before, but about halfway through, I'm hungry. I do everything right -- stay hydrated, eat low-calorie foods, eat my fruits and vegetables -- but no, still in a constant state of hunger and semi-hunger. I'm not even trying to lose weight. Dammit dammit dammit AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm never hungry , Except for really late in the night if i'm awake. Only eat 3 times per day

Im not hungry but I eat all the time anyway

You might have a fucked up thyroid.
That's causing me a never ending hunger

Me too but I can't even what i want because of poverty. I want to eat pizza but I can't.

Im hungry for fried chicken or burger

You might have a fucked up thyroid.
That's causing me a never ending hunger
Given my very long history of disordered eating, there's absolutely no doubt my appetite control hormones are borked. There's nothing I can do.

U can smoke cigarettes to suppress hunger. Personally I just ignore it if I have it.

Better than being horny all the time. At least food won't reject you or accuse you of rape.

i wish i was hungry more so i could gain weight

It can give you food poisoning if it's contaminated.
I already had a pretty bad case of that tbh. With shrimps. Had I read the Bible back then, I'd have known that we're not supposed to eat Shrimps.

I already had a pretty bad case of that tbh. With shrimps. Had I read the Bible back then, I'd have known that we're not supposed to eat Shrimps.
Shrimp is supposed to be sliced open down the middle and washed before cooking. The middle is full of dirt and can make you sick.

Shrimp is supposed to be sliced open down the middle and washed before cooking. The middle is full of dirt and can make you sick.
It gets spoiled pretty quickly in the summer's heat as well.

Any meat does that, especially fish. You can salt and dehydrate it to make it last longer.
I don't eat it anymore tbh. It's tough to stop eating pork though :feelsrope: