Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im hopping on a cocktail of drugs so i can have to motivation to lifemax

L

lostcel

Officer
★★★★
can't even leave my room or have energy to make food or tea in this rockbottom depressed state. going to hop on anti-depressants, and somehow convicne my doctor to prescribe me xanax or some other benzo. and get some adderal for adhd (kek). whatever i can get that will give me energy and hope. benzos pretty much fix me completely and make me feel like a normal human being, they give me bliss. i hope anti-depressants will give a similar effect.

after this i will get a job and wageslave so i can afford to get my nosejob. i will have the energy to jelq everyday and get that 7 inch big cawk. i will moderately gymcel to get a decent body and a six pack. whatever it takes boyo's. this is my last chance. i have hope.

i dont know about you guys, but i can't live as a depressed hopeless incel forever

enjoy your brain turning to mush from those jew pills

enjoy your brain turning to mush from those jew pills
what other options do i have, lay down and rot for the rest of my years? sit around measuring my height and crying?