Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm honestly starting to think that AdvocateDoogy (the IT autist) was actually right all along and is higher IQ than us. (srs)

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
Over half of IT is autistic, but I say the IT autist because he's actually a low functioning autist, and this makes him really stand out compared to the others.

Think about it brocels, he's the ultimate coper. He's neetmaxxxed aka doesn't have to do anything all day, living in a just world fallacy in his mind which definitely feels better than the brutal truth, goes to a prostitute whenever he feels like having sex (he mentioned he lost his virginity, and as a low functioning autist this is pretty much the only possibility) and tells himself he's still cool and supporting sex work, and thinks he's some sort of celebrity as the author of "the Prove The Incel Wrong! series". He managed to create himself a fantasy world in which he's happy, while we stare into the abyss and think about the rope all day :feelsohgod:

Honestly if he wasn't an asshole about it and didn't bully us, which is why I hate him, I'd legit make reddit alts with a vpn to upvote his autistic comics, to help him cope. :feelskek:

is he actually another low SMV NEET?

oh man

This is literal worship tier.

Bro I'm joking :feelsseriously:

I thought it was obvious
I get that it was a bit satirical but you are just giving free content. These freaks thrive off of attention no matter what the intent is. Even if you are giving negative attention their only purpose is to piss people off.

How do ppl in here have enough time to follow the lives of random ppl on Reddit lol.

You can chadfish and help fight the good fight :dab:
Based

I tried chadfishing brocel but it was too much suifuel though. I did it for a couple hours and couldn't cope anymore with the fact I'm not actually the chad they think they're talking to. I admire you for actually doing what you do.

Maybe I'll post my chadfish, i saved pics, but it's in spanish.

I agree Doggy is a master of ignorance. I'm only beginning to catch up.

If only I was as dumb as him and could delusionmaxx to that extent:feelsXmas:

I wouldn’t say low functioning autistic, well, as far as I know anyway, I mean, he can speak and shit, I think but the dude is a moron.

I wouldn’t say low functioning autistic, well, as far as I know anyway, I mean, he can speak and shit, I think but the dude is a moron.
Yea but he's late 30s and doing this shit, and also mentioned he can't get a job due to his limitations. Which again, i wouldn't make fun of if he didn't bully us.

AdvocateDoggy if u reading this know that im your biggest fan, i upvote your posts and pls do a special cross video with my second biggest idol Chris Chan :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
:feelshaha:

is he actually another low SMV NEET?

oh man
All of IT's males are
The more I look at his comics, more I can see the genius he is. He is legit living in another world free of the blackpill

Low functioning=fantasymaxxed, happy, care-free

High Functioning=depressed, blackpilled, roping

Him and Chris-chan should get married, they were made for eachother, those fucking faggots