Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm honestly petrified by tough men

avoidthefoid

avoidthefoid

Officer
★★★★★
I see men like Anderw and Tristan Tate and others and I understand I've got no chance

toilets respect men who are tough, thugs and know how to protect them

when I see strong men I'm intimidated. and I see them everywhere.

because I know they if I make them angry, they can beat the shit out of me

nobody likes the "good guy" without muscles who doesn't know how to fight and doesn't know how to act like a thug

the world is so unfair
that's why I support Klaus Schwab the the NWO. they're actually making our life easier by emasculating tough men, so we can hit on foids without being punched in the face

I say YES TO EMASCULATION! YES TO AGENDA 2030! YES TO THE NWO!

Last edited:
good lord ! i love klaus now !

Tate tough guy? Jfl This is a tough guy

R 32

Become the tough man. Work out. Train to fight.
then I'll hate myself.

I honestly disrespect brutes and people who just care about building their muscles
I love intelligence

So this is a thread bragging about being a lil bitch?

then I'll hate myself.
This should never be an option. If you're not on your own side, why should anyone else be?
I honestly disrespect brutes and people who just care about building their muscles
I love intelligence
Who taught you that intelligence is in conflict with strength?
Also you'll be surprised about what fighting training is like. It's a complex real-time strategy game.
Thucydides

This should never be an option. If you're not on your own side, why should anyone else be?

Who taught you that intelligence is in conflict with strength?
Also you'll be surprised about what fighting training is like. It's a complex real-time strategy game.
View attachment 861849
I generally against violence unless it's a case of self defense.

violence= barbarity, non civility

Bruh has went of the skaffles, He wants to emasculate himself even further than beta, Its over

By emasculating men, You are making the foids win and the jew lords conquer even easier!

Bruh has went of the skaffles, He wants to emasculate himself even further than beta, Its over
I want to emasculate the chads actually

so we can avenge on femoids without our asses being kicked

By emasculating men, You are making the foids win and the jew lords conquer even easier!
nope, I'm making the incel movement win

we are not getting sex either way.
it's not that if we were "muh masculine" we would get sex

so I want at least take it from the tough guys and I also wanna make my life easier getting back on the femoids who rejected me without some crazy batshit high-testostrone brute chasing me screaming and trying to beat the hell out of me after I "insulted his gf" (true story)

I generally against violence unless it's a case of self defense.
And when you're in a self-defense situation, are you going to ask the criminal to reschedule so you can go learn to fight?
violence= barbarity, non civility
The biggest lie ever told. Violence is the final recourse. It is the possibility of violence that makes people behave in a civilized manner. In the modern west, what do you see? A bunch of ill-behaved shitstains who don't fear violence because it's illegal. People who lie without fear, because the only recourse against liars is violence.

You imagine barbarism as Conan with a greatsword, but real barbarism is right under your nose: societies where the truth doesn't matter, where there is no loyalty or obligation, a pure popularity contest and beauty pageant.

he doesn't look intimidating. just a fat football fan with manboobs.

I wanna see him deal with the mafia, not with drunk football fans

Tate would fare even worse. Even as a fighter he didn't win anything important.

And when you're in a self-defense situation, are you going to ask the criminal to reschedule so you can go learn to fight?

The biggest lie ever told. Violence is the final recourse. It is the possibility of violence that makes people behave in a civilized manner. In the modern west, what do you see? A bunch of ill-behaved shitstains who don't fear violence because it's illegal. People who lie without fear, because the only recourse against liars is violence.

You imagine barbarism as Conan with a greatsword, but real barbarism is right under your nose: societies where the truth doesn't matter, where there is no loyalty or obligation, a pure popularity contest and beauty pageant.
I get what you're saying, but I don't want to resolve it with violence

in a violent and social darwinist world, we incels will finish last
in this world, smart thugs like Andrew Tate will flourish, not us, socially awkward nerds
and socially awkward people are in the highest risk of becoming a target to violence, because they don't get social ques

nope, I'm making the incel movement win

we are not getting sex either way.
it's not that if we were "muh masculine" we would get sex

so I want at least take it from the tough guys and I also wanna make my life easier getting back on the femoids who rejected me without some crazy batshit high-testostrone brute chasing me screaming and trying to beat the hell out of me after I "insulted his gf" (true story)
So a bunch of estrogen filled boys like us, By emasculation you remove testosterone, Against those at top full of guns and weapons and nukes and sniper rifles, SMGS, RPGS, TANKS, HELICOPTERS, FIGHTER JETS, AIRCRAFT CARRIERS, MEDICAL DOCTORS AND MEDIC SOLDIERS, AND PILES OF AMMUNITION AND POLITICAL POWER?

Tate would fare even worse. Even as a fighter he didn't win anything important.
I hope so. don't like this Tate guy. he should be humbled and learn his lesson

So a bunch of estrogen filled boys like us, By emasculation you remove testosterone, Against those at top full of guns and weapons and nukes and sniper rifles, SMGS, RPGS, TANKS, HELICOPTERS, FIGHTER JETS, AIRCRAFT CARRIERS, MEDICAL DOCTORS AND MEDIC SOLDIERS, AND PILES OF AMMUNITION AND POLITICAL POWER?
yes, the incel movement should use artifical weapons, not fists (in minecraft of course)

when testostrone level of everyone will be low like ours and even worse, we will finally be able to go out and get girls, because everyone will be high inhib like us or more
so even if you will be a little edgier than the rest- you'll win and fuck the gurl

in a violent and social darwinist world, we incels will finish last
Wrong. Change the rules, and the winners change. Many of us are incels because the rules don't let us use our strengths to our advantage. That's not a black pill that you're dropping, it's a very dark blue pill.

yes, the incel movement should use artifical weapons, not fists (in minecraft of course)

when testostrone level of everyone will be low like ours and even worse, we will finally be able to go out and get girls, because everyone will be high inhib like us or more
so even if you will be a little edgier than the rest- you'll win and fuck the gurl
Im a High T cel

Wrong. Change the rules, and the winners change. Many of us are incels because the rules don't let us use our strengths to our advantage. That's not a black pill that you're dropping, it's a very dark blue pill.
lol u mean use our strengh to do what?
beat chads? rape?

chads are stronger than us. and if rape will be legal, WE can get raped as well by thugs

Incels are tough

so sorry to tell you but you're a fakecel

you should have no problem getting toilets

avoidthefoid

Officer​

★★
JoinedAug 6, 2022Posts623

Average GrAYcel you are, You havent been here long enough to know me so fuck off and die!

avoidthefoid

Officer​

★★
JoinedAug 6, 2022Posts623

Average GrAYcel you are, You havent been here long enough to know me so fuck off and die!
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

I see men like Anderw and Tristan Tate and others and I understand I've got no chance

toilets respect men who are tough, thugs and know how to protect them

when I see strong men I'm intimidated. and I see them everywhere.

because I know they if I make them angry, they can beat the shit out of me

nobody likes the "good guy" without muscles who doesn't know how to fight and doesn't know how to act like a thug

the world is so unfair
that's why I support Klaus Schwab the the NWO. they're actually making our life easier by emasculating tough men, so we can hit on foids without being punched in the face

I say YES TO EMASCULATION! YES TO AGENDA 2030! YES TO THE NWO!
KYs they are targetting the vulnereable male not the upper High tier normie to chads

KYs they are targetting the vulnereable male not the upper High tier normie to chads
so I said they should target the upper high tier normies to chads, you idiot

you KYS, not me

oh I'm so envious, you have 20,000 posts

please teach me to be like you!
When you have this many posts you know its over, Dont pick a fight and make a fool of yourself faggot, To back that you started it:

avoidthefoid said:

No i am not a fakecel, Have i answered your question now?

Besides that, You dont know me well enough

When you have this many posts you know its over, Dont pick a fight and make a fool of yourself faggot, To back that you started it:

avoidthefoid said:

No i am not a fakecel, Have i answered your question now?

Besides that, You dont know me well enough
I don't get it.

if you say you're high T, how come you're an incel?

high T people always are able to get foids

I don't get it.

if you say you're high T, how come you're an incel?

high T people always are able to get foids
Nope, I have a very deranged face that makes people always look away from me,

If i werent incel would i rot on this site then? Nope!

Posts21,928

Nope, I have a very deranged face that makes people always look away from me,

If i werent incel would i rot on this site then? Nope!

Posts21,928
at least u can get back at them the beat them

OP are you Asian, by any chance?

Don't buy into the Andrew Tate hype

That's just marketing

There's plenty of guys more 'tough' than Tate

No toughness for your face

so I said they should target the upper high tier normies to chads, you idiot

you KYS, not me
I'm sorry man i missunderstood

Will you forgive me buddy boyo i promise i would not do it again?

I'm sorry man i missunderstood

Will you forgive me buddy boyo i promise i would not do it again?
sure. I just thought you told me to kill myself. because you use the abbreviations "kys"

if you didn't mean it and I understood you wrong, please accept my apology

sure. I just thought you told me to kill myself. because you use the abbreviations "kys"

if you didn't mean it and I understood you wrong, please accept my apology
Thank you brocels

then I'll hate myself.

I love intelligence
You need both to be successful. Nothing is worse than being weak as a man but you need a brain too. Im so glad I invested years into martial arts maxxing I’ve had guys try to intimidate me into doing something and i look at them and say im not gonna do that and yhey back down instantly. You dont need to be the toughest guy but every man needs to be strong and confident in his ability to hold his own

then I'll hate myself.

I love intelligence
Correct incel of 2023 award goes to you