Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I’m honestly amazed at some of the subhumans women are dating

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I’m looking through social media profiles of foids in my area and i’m seeing Stacys with guys that would be told to suicide if they posted their pictures here. Some of them you have to look at twice to make sure they’re actually human. But the vast majority of foids are with normies. I see very little difference between the foids Chads and normies are dating.

I’m almost convinced now that the only 2 theories that matter are just be NT and just don’t be curry. I’ve only seen ugly autists who are incels. Women hate autistic men more than anything else, no matter how they look.

Last edited:

I'm honestly amazed at some of the chadlites women are dating

I’m looking through social media profiles of foids in my area and i’m seeing Stacys with guys that would be told to fuck off and be permabanned if they posted their pictures here. Some of them you have to look at twice to make sure they’re actually not Brad Pitt. But the vast majority of foids are with good looking tallfags. I see very little difference between the foids Chads and Chadlites are dating.

I’m almost convinced now that the only 2 theories that matter are just be tall and just don’t be curry. I’ve only seen ugly manlets who are incels. Women hate small men more than anything else, no matter how they act.

*fixed it for you

View attachment 594902

I’m looking through social media profiles of foids in my area and i’m seeing Stacys with guys that would be told to fuck off and be permabanned if they posted their pictures here. Some of them you have to look at twice to make sure they’re actually not Brad Pitt. But the vast majority of foids are with good looking tallfags. I see very little difference between the foids Chads and Chadlites are dating.

I’m almost convinced now that the only 2 theories that matter are just be tall and just don’t be curry. I’ve only seen ugly manlets who are incels. Women hate small men more than anything else, no matter how they act.

*fixed it for you
I’ve spent the last 40 or so minutes looking at the picture of my ex-oneitis and her subhuman boyfriend. He has all the stereotypical incel features except for being white and being around 5’10. They look like they’re a different species. She’s the same bitch that tormented me for being too autistic to talk to her.

Can you send it to me? These people are probably thug or very high status rich

Fuck off. The only time a subhuman can get a gf is in middle school

Of course subhumans can get female partners, they just have to have money, this is pretty obvious and I’ve known this for a long time, are you just realising this now?

Of course subhumans can get female partners, they just have to have money, this is pretty obvious and I’ve known this for a long time, are you just realising this now?
Betabux, maybe.
Cope. All these guys are either wagies flipping burgers in McDonald’s or they don’t work at all. I’m talking about college students, they’re not rich lol.
My Stacylite oneitis works at Subway and her 3/10 boyfriend doesn’t work at all.

they must have high social status

Cope. All these guys are either wagies flipping burgers in McDonald’s or they don’t work at all. I’m talking about college students, they’re not rich lol.
My Stacylite oneitis works at Subway and her 3/10 boyfriend doesn’t work at all.
Just lucky then.

Universal rule better be an incel than a fkn betabuxxx.

They do, although they are usually in the 4 - 6/10 range
popular asshole cocksuckers always make it to the top. I hate it, the more someone bullies me the more successful they seem to be

Same I often see ugly guys with good looking girls. Even uglier than a lot of us. Perhaps they are rich or just have a good luck

Same I often see ugly guys with good looking girls. Even uglier than a lot of us. Perhaps they are rich or just have a good luck
It’s the normie personality unironically. Normies and women detect outsiders almost immediately. If you don’t have a normie brain for whatever reason, it’s basically over. Depending on how severely weird/ autistic you are, it could even be over for you if you’re good looking.

Sounds like a LARP. Unless you are just looking at white normies who get gfs and calling them subhumans.

Sounds like a LARP. Unless you are just looking at white normies who get gfs and calling them subhumans.
I’m seeing some legit subhumans and then mostly 4-5/10 normies with high-tier Beckys+ and yes more than a few Stacylites and Stacys.

View attachment 594902

*fixed it for you
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::bigbrain:

popular asshole cocksuckers always make it to the top. I hate it, the more someone bullies me the more successful they seem to be
Yeah welcome to the world

I’ve spent the last 40 or so minutes looking at the picture of my ex-oneitis and her subhuman boyfriend. He has all the stereotypical incel features except for being white and being around 5’10. They look like they’re a different species. She’s the same bitch that tormented me for being too autistic to talk to her.
Ok so he’s tall, white, and got lucky. So what

Attachments

• mnoegglst.png
    mnoegglst.png
    23.6 KB · Views: 37
Taller than average US man. If he was 5 6” she would not be there with him
It’s average for a white man. Above average =/= tall anyway. Tall starts at 6’3.
His face is a legit 3/10, not something his height should make up for. Her previous boyfriend was around 5’8 but with a better face, around 5.5 - 6/10.

It’s average for a white man. Above average =/= tall anyway. Tall starts at 6’3.
His face is a legit 3/10, not something his height should make up for. Her previous boyfriend was around 5’8 but with a better face, around 5.5 - 6/10.
There’s a night and day difference between 5 10’’ and 5 6”

Probably NT and wide social circle. Or Status

There’s a night and day difference between 5 10’’ and 5 6”
Didn’t say there wasn’t. He’s still a subhuman even though he’s average height though. But he was popular when I was in highschool with him.

Didn’t say there wasn’t. He’s still a subhuman even though he’s average height though. But he was popular when I was in highschool with him.
Being white and good height doesn’t make you a subhuman. He could ogremaxx

Being white and good height doesn’t make you a subhuman. He could ogremaxx
It’s not a good height at all. It’s average. It’s the equivalent of a 5/10 face and his actual face is 3/10. He’s white just like she is, no big boost there. And he can’t really ogremax either, he’s a skinny framecel.

It’s not a good height at all. It’s average. It’s the equivalent of a 5/10 face and his actual face is 3/10. He’s white just like she is, no big boost there. And he can’t really ogremax either, he’s a skinny framecel.
5 10” is a good height. Not 6 3” but still good enough. And he’s white. He’s got huge advantage over most people on the forum

5 10” is a good height. Not 6 3” but still good enough. And he’s white. He’s got huge advantage over most people on the forum
It’s not good, it’s average. There’s a difference between good and average. Average = not good, not bad.
Every survey here shows that more than 60% of this forum is white.

It’s not good, it’s average. There’s a difference between good and average. Average = not good, not bad.
Every survey here shows that more than 60% of this forum is white.
Most of them are well below 5 10”

NT pill is big not gonna lie. I saw 1,67m manlet skinny yesterday at a shop. My grandpa is even taller than him. Yet he had a girl and I saw his swagger and looked like that guy who tries compensate height with being gangsta. Funny for me 'cause I would kill him in a fight. Most fights in adulthood I had I didn't use too much force because I was scared I will go to jail from too much damage. People had bruises, bleed and had aches. I didn't have almost nothing at all :lul: