Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Im having some dark thoughts right now.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-
I'm sitting in bed unable to sleep.
It's 12 pm and I've put down the phone multiple times in hopes of going to sleep.
I just keep having these suicidal thoughts right now, I really want to end it all right now.
I'm lying awake thinking about how nothing's going to get better, thinking about how if I ended it no one except my parents would really care.
Even my so called "friends" probably wouldn't care, they would just notice my absense and continue with their lives without thinking about me.

Take a break from the forum, @SergeantIncel maybe he needs a 1-2 day ban.

I feel you brother

Join the club.

we are here for you brother
83a

I’m being genuine with you now.

All jokes aside, you need to take a break from these forums and let your mind find other “copes” because feeding it all this puts mine into overdrive, you’ll start to doubt everything. Get out and focus on non- internet related tasks, I have found some solace in cooking. Request a ban

I’m being genuine with you now.

All jokes aside, you need to take a break from these forums and let your mind find other “copes” because feeding it all this puts mine into overdrive, you’ll start to doubt everything. Get out and focus on non- internet related tasks, I have found some solace in cooking. Request a ban
im thinking of getting a 48 hr ban or even a week

Two days isn’t enough. Go for the week. Was life better for you when you were banned?

When I left r/incels for 3 months, i felt like a gl guy, i wasn't recognizing my flaws anymore, but when I came to this site I started to delvelop insecurities about my appearance and feel subhuman and my stress was bad, the only reason I came back is when I injured my lower back, if I didn't injure my lower back I wouldn't even be here tbh,

I just want to die tbh and my torture to end.

When I left r/incels for 3 months, i felt like a gl guy, i wasn't recognizing my flaws anymore, but when I came to this site I started to delvelop insecurities about my appearance and feel subhuman and my stress was bad, the only reason I came back is when I injured my lower back, if I didn't injure my lower back I wouldn't even be here tbh,
I want to be banned too, I was extremely close to requesting a permanent ban a few hours ago until KyloRen stopped me. Idk I just feel like taking a break brother, what should I do??

I want to be banned too, I was extremely close to requesting a permanent ban a few hours ago until KyloRen stopped me. Idk I just feel like taking a break brother, what should I do??

Take a break tbh, and if live near a masjid go there and pray there for jamaat, my deen is weak becAuse of my location only 1 mosque and it's not that good, terrible Moslem community. If I lived near a mosque my life would be better tbh, but no I live in this shit location and mom wonders why I'm fucked up

legit suicidal ideations every day

Take a break tbh, and if live near a masjid go there and pray there for jamaat, my deen is weak becAuse of my location only 1 mosque and it's not that good, terrible Moslem community. If I lived near a mosque my life would be better tbh, but no I live in this shit location and mom wonders why I'm fucked up
Tbh I have no excuse. The closest
Mosque is 4 minutes away from me. I'm a bad Muslim and need to do better :feelsbadman:

Whats sad is that even if i do go you dont see many young people nowadays going. Its mostly older folk. Except on Fridays ofncourse, it is filled up

Tbh I have no excuse. The closest
Mosque is 4 minutes away from me. I'm a bad Muslim and need to do better :feelsbadman:

Whats sad is that even if i do go you dont see many young people nowadays going. Its mostly older folk. Except on Fridays ofncourse, it is filled up
You live in the states?

'm lying awake thinking about how nothing's going to get better, thinking about how if I ended it no one except my parents would really care.
Even my so called "friends" probably wouldn't care, they would just notice my absense and continue with their lives without thinking about me.
We'd notice if you were gone because we're one of the few places who only judge men on their personality and not their looks. The friends you make here will be a lot more accepting of you than a relationship you have with a femoid.

Brooooo same with me, every time I’m off this site I feel good then I get bored or sudden depression compels me to look at this site and I’m forced back into a black hole.

This site really fucks your brain up

Brooooo same with me, every time I’m off this site I feel good then I get bored or sudden depression compels me to look at this site and I’m forced back into a black hole.

That lower back injury compelled me here

I feel the opposite, I was way more bored and depressed after finding this site. It's not like I was getting laid before coming here.

My suggestion is to go out by your self more. I do this usually every two weeks. Bring around 20-60 dollars I go to the nearest indigo to buy a manga or light novel. Get some yummy pastry. Always have music in your ears too.

I'm sorry brother, know that feeling all too well.

Lol at retards blaming the content on this site for their depression, you need to accept that you are ugly pieces of shit and will die that way.

Dont request a ban. If you need a break just stop posting. The trouble for me tbh is i feel really lonely without this site

Don't be scared of death. All of your sufferings will be gone and you will finally find your inner peace.
If you really don't have any chance to escape this hell, then suicide is the way to go. I still got 5 years left until my end comes and I will try my best to avoid it.

But brothER, nevER forget that you wERe and incel in your whole life.

Don't be scared of death. All of your sufferings will be gone and you will finally find your inner peace.
If you really don't have any chance to escape this hell, then suicide is the way to go. I still got 5 years left until my end comes and I will try my best to avoid it.
I hope we can stop telling each other to commit suicide, because every incel is worth 100 normies to me. If we all commit suicide then we let the whores and the chads win. I rather go out kicking and screaming than let that happen, and we need all the incel brothers we can to fight this uphill battle.

I hope we can stop telling each other to commit suicide, because every incel is worth 100 normies to me. If we all commit suicide then we let the whores and the chads win. I rather go out kicking and screaming than let that happen, and we need all the incel brothers we can to fight this uphill battle.
I told him that death is nothing to be scared of, not to commit suicide.

Just don't die in a dishonorable way.

Tmp 12834 47814 89860919403200071

My suggestion is to go out by your self more. I do this usually every two weeks. Bring around 20-60 dollars I go to the nearest indigo to buy a manga or light novel. Get some yummy pastry. Always have music in your ears too.
This is suicide fuel. Seeing too many strangers, they will never be your friends.

Going out is only fun if you live in the middle of nowhere and can enjoy nature alone and in peace.

For me, this forum is pure suicidefuel sometimes. Taking a break can help. It wont make your problems disappear, but at least you can ignore them more easily and try to feel something other than extreme depression for a change.

This is suicide fuel. Seeing too many strangers, they will never be your friends.

Going out is only fun if you live in the middle of nowhere and can enjoy nature alone and in peace.
as long as you have something in mind to do and don't worry about them it's fine. at least it is for me.

Dont request a ban. If you need a break just stop posting. The trouble for me tbh is i feel really lonely without this site
Same here. Its so scary being absolutely alone or just surrounded by normies

I am made of {dark} thoughts.

I sit awake some nights watching little people crawl through the walls trying to kill me.

If you kill yourself it'd at least be nice to not have 50% of this forum be your teen angst journal entries.

I know the feeling.

Really though this forum helps me cope because I like laughing at normies, whiteknights, and female nature/hypocrisy. But some of the more really negative and defeatist stuff said by some on here I wouldn't let get to you.

i really hope you get through it, seriously. even if it is online, there are so many people who know your feeling and wanna talk.

as long as you have something in mind to do and don't worry about them it's fine. at least it is for me.
It helps to have a specific purpose, yeah. But still it's annoying to see so many strangers.

Easiest way to feel like complete shit, everyone around you enjoying themselves and their youth, creating memories for years ahead, while you're alone, thinking what's wrong with you. I still do it though, no choice really..

i cry myself to sleep everynight the last week, i just wanna fucking die. its that fucking season again that you literally cant go outside because THERE ARE COUPLES EVERYWHERE. fuck society for not allowing euthanasia centers

That's how weed withdrawal feels like if you binge smoke for months