Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Im having oneitis

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
about a girl from highschool 10 years ago. She was so so shy... i stopped liking her after a year for some reason and became sort of weirded out by here because she was so shy. But I shouldnt have because i was really shy too. I think im having these feelings cause im realizing that i am permanently a a reserved person, my mind is reverting to how I was in hs and in so doing remembering these feels. How gay and unfortunate.

Nobody cares

Meanwhile she completely forgot about you

about a girl from highschool 10 years ago. She was so so shy... i stopped liking her after a year for some reason and became sort of weirded out by here because she was so shy. But I shouldnt have because i was really shy too. I think im having these feelings cause im realizing that i am permanently a a reserved person, my mind is reverting to how I was in hs and in so doing remembering these feels. How gay and unfortunate.
Stay away from shy bitches, son.

there is no foid worth crushing over, especially for 10 years. they're all a dime in a dozen.

she wasnt shy she fucked some sandniggers in public toilets while you was thinking shee was shy

Dnr, another muh oneitis cuck.

We still don't know how you wanted it to go.

Did you wanna ask her out? Did you wanna do her on the desk right then and there? Did you want her to come up to you? Did you want a cutscene where you two are doing it in the bed like those erotic videogames?

You're saying what happened but I don't know what you felt you lost; why isn't she just an incomplete figment of your imagination?

Please ask yourself this before committing that you're a loser.

We still don't know how you wanted it to go.

Did you wanna ask her out? Did you wanna do her on the desk right then and there? Did you want her to come up to you? Did you want a cutscene where you two are doing it in the bed like those erotic videogames?

You're saying what happened but I don't know what you felt you lost; why isn't she just an incomplete figment of your imagination?

Please ask yourself this before committing that you're a loser.
i dont feel like it anymore :feelsjuice: