Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I'm having conversations with myself.

Looksmaxxcel

Looksmaxxcel

Captain
Since I've been alone for so long, I've noticed that I have more of a tendency to think out loud and talk as if I'm having a conversation with someone else. I'll think of what someone would say to me in my head and then respond out loud, just so I can satiate my desire to have at least one conversation with someone, that someone being me pretending to be someone else talking to me.

I'm not schizophrenic or delusional, it just feels like I'm trapped in an asylum because I never see anyone IRL. Talking to myself is the only way I can satisfy my need to talk to someone and keep myself from going insane.

i don't talk out loud but i make the facial expressions

It's the only way to get an honest opinion tbh!

Sometimes I swear myself tbh

Does your facial expression look like this:
aOYNDMN_700b.jpg

Sometimes I'll get so deep into experiencing my thoughts or memories that I'll physically react to what's in my head at the moment. If I think of something negative and experience it strong enough, like my past bullies or people being mean to me, I'll clench my fist and even swing really hard and punch something if nobody is around. Usually I snap back to reality and calm down after punching something several times and pretending that thing is the person's face.

I've even started thinking about negative memories in public and people will ask if I'm okay. It's hard to explain something like that to people so I usually just tell them I'm okay.

Its an incel trait

I do this for hours almost every night. Imagining a scenario that would never really happen in my uneventful life. I reply out loud to a conversation im having with someone else in my head

I talk to myself too sometimes

i have been doing that ever since i was a kid...

Talking to myself and explaning out loud to myself how bad things are is a good cope. I enjoy having monologues in my bedroom because it feels therepautical

I do this too, and people think I'm crazy. Wtf else am I supposed to do?

This

Since I've been alone for so long, I've noticed that I have more of a tendency to think out loud and talk as if I'm having a conversation with someone else. I'll think of what someone would say to me in my head and then respond out loud, just so I can satiate my desire to have at least one conversation with someone, that someone being me pretending to be someone else talking to me.

I'm not schizophrenic or delusional, it just feels like I'm trapped in an asylum because I never see anyone IRL. Talking to myself is the only way I can satisfy my need to talk to someone and keep myself from going insane.
I think it is cute, OP.

you always hear about how 'we are a social creature', our bodies are fuckin craving human contact whether that be sex with a foid or a simple conversation with a stranger