Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m having a panic attack

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
I looked at a former female classmate’s Instagram profile and I got reminded of who I truly am. I am a monster. I committed a crime in high school. It was revenge against a foid. And it completely backfired on me. Everyone in my class hated me after that. So whenever I see photos of my former classmates, it makes me sad knowing that they’ll always know me as a villain. The guy who went down the wrong path. No one will have any positive memories of me. I’m a monster. I’m feeling like crying right now. :cryfeels::cryfeels:

What a bitch.

What type of crime

who gives a shit what others think of you all that matters is that you fight back and stand your ground

Save your tears, these ppl hate you simply for being ugly & autistic. The way it is, they'll only TOLERATE you so far as to not be perceived too badly by the rest & if you're of use to them otherwise they want you gone.

Suicide has increase dramatically with the advent of Social media. A big mistake tbh

I looked at a former female classmate’s Instagram profile and I got reminded of who I truly am. I am a monster. I committed a crime in high school. It was revenge against a foid. And it completely backfired on me. Everyone in my class hated me after that. So whenever I see photos of my former classmates, it makes me sad knowing that they’ll always know me as a villain. The guy who went down the wrong path. No one will have any positive memories of me. I’m a monster. I’m feeling like crying right now. :cryfeels::cryfeels:
If you committed sexual assault against the girl then you deserve to be seen as a terrible person

I fucking hate highschool days.
I always ended up in fights, cause I was trying to defend my Normie “Friends”.
I was always used as a human Meat shield.
Looking back, I’ve learned my lesson and True friends don’t exist.
they exploited me for their own benefit,
Even financially.
Fuck highschool.

My friend, if this was in highschool, i promise after highschool, litteraly no one will remember and no one cares. same if you graduate college.