Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm hallucinating.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
I hallucinated today in the morning of these swarm of bright lights falling like snow in the air and then when I went to the bathroom to wash myself, the bathroom tiles on the wall started shaking violently up and down.

Schizomaxxing :panties::panties::panties::panties::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

See a psychiatrist. Get on meds

I hallucinated today in the morning of these swarm of bright lights falling like snow in the air and then when I went to the bathroom to wash myself, the bathroom tiles on the wall started shaking violently up and down.

I know: I told my father about this last week and he says I should just Islam cope. :fuk:
Dude you have obvious anxiety symptoms and now this. Wtf would islam coping do here? Convince him to take you to a doctor. Tell him its a disease.

bro, thats not hallucinations that's circulatory disorder and an earthquake

Go towards the light. You know it's the best option.

bro, thats not hallucinations that's circulatory disorder and an earthquake
I was trying to take a nap today, then I began hearing voices of my mother yelling at me in Bengali and a man with a deep voice almost like @kanyepilled's saying "I can help you", freaking me out greatly. :shock:

I'm going to be a schizo in my early 20's at this rate. :feelsrope:

Checked your temperature lately? Got enough sleep?

I was trying to take a nap today, then I began hearing voices of my mother yelling at me in Bengali and a man with a deep voice almost like @kanyepilled's saying "I can help you", freaking me out greatly. :shock:

I'm going to be a schizo in my early 20's at this rate. :feelsrope:
I had that one time, shortly before falling asleep. It was a voice I never heard before. Weird shit.

I know: I told my father about this last week and he says I should just Islam cope. :fuk:
Insist to your parent(s) you are serious about seeing a competent doctor because your health is important.