Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm gonna virtue signal . . .

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
True story. Today at work, I held the door open for a husky, balding, 5'2 Mexican janitor. I know the meme is that he's Indian, but in real life 5'2 janitors are Mexican. Anyway, he was carrying a toolbox, and he seemed to REALLY appreciate it, because it's something nobody does for ugly men like him. Behind him was a yoga pants thot, she was hurrying to catch the opening I gave for the janitor, but I wasn't gonna have that. I blatantly shut that shit like she's the 5'2 ethnic janitor. Her fucking face at not being treated like royalty. PRICELESS.

I guess small petty victories are something. But it's not better than nothing.

More of this, and world can become better place

OP, you will change the world forever.
I'm gonna start doing exactly what you've done

Lmao. I would love to have seen the look on that whore's face.

Nice,incels should treat each other nicely while ignoring others.That janitor is probably getting shit on everyday and you raised his mood

Good job OP. I did the same at my last job, treated foids with total disregard, while being polite to, and holding conversations with the old guys that everyone else ignores. It feels good to throw a little wrench in the matrix when we get the chance.

You're an inspiration to us all :feelsokman:

Based OP, I don’t open doors for anyone anymore unless they look like a loser.

I need to do this at least once a week, if not once a day, its better than eating an apple.

JFL:lul::lul: that's how it should be, even nowadays when I get on the bus, i see elderly people getting on so I let them before me but when a foid is behind them, I just cut her off and go in straight.

Good work bro proud

This made me smile

Nice job, I can imagine her face now.

This warmed my heart

I’ve never met an indian janitor tbh. Where do they exist? I live in the states

I’ve never met an indian janitor tbh. Where do they exist? I live in the states

If there is an indian janitor in the states, that's sadly extra shameful, because they are expected to be doctors or high-earning programmers. So I can see why the meme is that it's a 5'2 INDIAN janitor.

Changing the world one step at a time

giphy.gif

I think planet of the apes had a good scene for this
GrossHonoredGeese-size_restricted.gif

Always look out for your bros

Ugly bros before thotty hoes.