Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I'm gonna try telling people that I sell my dick pics on the Internet.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
As a means of ascension. If I ever find myself in small talk with a woman, and the topic of what I do for a living comes up, I'm gonna say I'm a camwhore of some kind. That I have an OnlyFans or something.

If sex is in the cards for me at all, I feel like it'll be in connecting with the woman who is intrigued by me being a dick picturist. Like maybe she needs that ice breaker for a casual encounter to be an option. Like, if I'm so open about showing my dick to people, AND it's in demand enough that people will pay money for it, that might convince her that I'm worth having sex with.

It's all about making yourself seem desired by people. That's what they say.

As a means of ascension. If I ever find myself in small talk with a woman, and the topic of what I do for a living comes up, I'm gonna say I'm a camwhore of some kind. That I have an OnlyFans or something.

If sex is in the cards for me at all, I feel like it'll be in connecting with the woman who is intrigued by me being a dick picturist. Like maybe she needs that ice breaker for a casual encounter to be an option. Like, if I'm so open about showing my dick to people, AND it's in demand enough that people will pay money for it, that might convince her that I'm worth having sex with.

It's all about making yourself seem desired by people. That's what they say.
lmao, the things I see on the internet.

Dickpill is cope. If you're ugly, women will likely get offended at you getting sexual in a conversation like that.

But if you want to try, go for it. Play it safe though.

Dickpill is cope. If you're ugly, women will likely get offended at you getting sexual in a conversation like that.

But if you want to try, go for it. Play it safe though.

If she asks what I do for a living, I can only answer honestly.

If she asks what I do for a living, I can only answer honestly.
They can still get offended. Or maybe not, it's 2020, degeneration skyrocketed since when I used to approach.

They can still get offended. Or maybe not, it's 2020, degeneration skyrocketed since when I used to approach.

She might get offended. I'm sure not every woman will be into this. I'm not interested in those women. I'm interested in the ones who are interested in a guy who sells his dick on the Internet. Those are the fun women.

She might get offended. I'm sure not every woman will be into this. I'm not interested in those women. I'm interested in the ones who are interested in a guy who sells his dick on the Internet. Those are the fun women.
Go for it then! I'd say good luck but I don't want to sound like I'm encouraging others to sin.

What if magically agrees to see your dick and it's not all that?

What if magically agrees to see your dick and it's not all that?

It's farther than I've ever been in my life by a mile. A woman asking to see my penis. I'll absolutely take it.

lmao hope it goes well

Offer to "show her yours" if she shows you hers.

That would be precious.

Offer to "show her yours" if she shows you hers.

That would be precious.

She has to ask to see mine first. Then I'll definitely riposte with that.

See you in jail bro.

Pretty original cope ngl.