Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I’m gonna start Thugmaxxing

Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

aka Based Milly
★★★★★
I’m ldar’ing and watching

So I decided I’m gonna thugmaxx and start my own cartel and I’ll be the leader! Everyone will call me El Trucel and if any normie that’s not buying drugs off me wants smoke, they’re gonna get it!

tenor.gif

I’m also Thugmaxxing it’s gona be lit when i strike fear into normies eyes:lul::lul::lul:

I’d get tattoo’s if I wasn’t scared of needles
:feelstrash:

Have fun getting beheaded on Liveleak.

good luck, sadly im incapable of this

Hmmm looks like you'll be dismembering alive many chads :)
They drug you up pretty good before they do that so it probably wouldn’t hurt anymore than roping
LOL have you seem brazil beheading videos? They don't drug you they just chop your fucking head off while you're breathing just because you're from a rival gang. There is one video of a girl and 2 women getting beheaded and the girl got her arm chopped off first..

Hmmm looks like you'll be dismembering alive many chads :)

LOL have you seem brazil beheading videos? They don't drug you they just chop your fucking head off while you're breathing just because you're from a rival gang. There is one video of a girl and 2 women getting beheaded and the girl got her arm chopped off first..

Nope haven’t seen that one

I watched where the guys got it with a chainsaw, those guys where so ripped they didn’t even care they where getting killed jfl

That’s not thugmaxxing that’s organizedcrimemaxing

You can't just start a cartel, you have to gain access to weed farms, and meth labs, and then make money selling the drugs, and then buy workers and security with your money, and then become cartel leader. But you'll probably get killed by police of a rival drug distributor before that happens.

not possible if you are a manlet

You can't just start a cartel, you have to gain access to weed farms, and meth labs, and then make money selling the drugs, and then buy workers and security with your money, and then become cartel leader. But you'll probably get killed by police of a rival drug distributor before that happens.

Well it’s either that or ldar until I decide to finally rope
not possible if you are a manlet

El Chapo was a manlet to, his name translates to shorty literally

Tattomaxx and earringsmaxx

I'm going to start learning how to distil alcohol :feelzez:

good luck el trucel

I'll see you dead on streets