Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm gonna resign from my job

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
I know in the past I've talked how I was McDonald's server, janitor, military general etc.

But this time I'm serious. I work In a wagecuck deskjob for a fortune 500 company.

I got a review from the boss that was pretty much the last straw. They talked about 2 projects. The first one was new stuff so ok. The second one went quite smoothly with very little happening. Yet they made it sound like it was a fucking diaster when nothing it described happened.

Clearly someone doesn't like me and is just writing stuff to put me down. Even if I work my ass off the next project, they're gonna just nitpick my mistakes to use against me. The writing is on the wall. They don't like me for reason. Since it's mostly foids who say bad stuff clearly they don't like my ugly ass face that makes them uncomfortable. Doesn't help budget is bad and they are already cutting costs.

Basically they're waiting for me to really slip up. Then they're gonna be real happy.

So yeah. Rather than be forced out, I'm gonna quit so they can't put it in writing.

Reverse halo.

Look for a job/ monkey branch first bro!

Chances are if you have a fancy job you have fancy living expenses too!

My condolences and congratulations!

Look for a job/ monkey branch first bro!

Chances are if you have a fancy job you have fancy living expenses too!

My condolences and congratulations!
My wagecuck history isn't too bad. It's not like I change jobs every 3 months.

I still feel pretty pissed off. I tried my best to be restrained, keep my head down, follow orders etc.

Yet it seems no matter what I do the people don't like me. Doesn't matter how hard I work etc, theyll just find excuses to push me down. It's a big firm so lot of exposure but what's the fucking point when I can tell the team low-key hates me for some reason

I'm sure normies will give bluepilled shit like you were an asshole which doesn't help coz I did everything I could to be respectful.

Frame them so they're forced to leave

Dont quit, be as incopentent as possible so they fire you, you will most likely be able to claim benefits

If it's the best do it

Its hard as fuck to get a job as an ugly male so good luck and I hope you have some really good social skills

Fuck fuck, i dont have the required social skills to get a job.
maybe...

Its hard as fuck to get a job as an ugly male so good luck and I hope you have some really good social skills
You know there's some dude the same rank as me. But he's been there longer and knows the foids way better. Also his face is a lot better than mine and take good care of his appearance. So whenever he tries to socialize with foids, it works to his advantage. Especially the foid boss. I bet he got an outstanding review even though he pretty much did the same work as me. Everyone loves him and I'm the fucking outcast.

And before morons go, why didn't you try socializing like him, you think I didn't try? Everytime I tried talking they responded with a short yes/no and tried as hard to shit the convo down ffs!

You know there's some dude the same rank as me. But he's been there longer and knows the foids way better. Also his face is a lot better than mine and take good care of his appearance. So whenever he tries to socialize with foids, it works to his advantage. Especially the foid boss. I bet he got an outstanding review even though he pretty much did the same work as me. Everyone loves him and I'm the fucking outcast.

And before morons go, why didn't you try socializing like him, you think I didn't try? Everytime I tried talking they responded with a short yes/no and tried as hard to shit the convo down ffs!
Yes i know what its like to have people not like you based on appearance alone. Even though you try be nice they still treat you poorly. You want to quit your job but do you realise youll experience the same behaviour from job interviewers? Youre better off staying at this job until you have a guarranteed new job lined up

Yes i know what its like to have people not like you based on appearance alone. Even though you try be nice they still treat you poorly. You want to quit your job but do you realise youll experience the same behaviour from job interviewers? Youre better off staying at this job until you have a guarranteed new job lined up
I'm on borrowed time here. Staying isn't an option when I know theyre actively finding an excuse to fire me. Better quit first than be fired.

I'm on borrowed time here. Staying isn't an option when I know theyre actively finding an excuse to fire me. Better quit first than be fired.
Or you stay and get a couple more $$$ before you go unemployed for 6+ months

So I just got an email from this boss to our team thanking us for meeting the Jan deadline.

She pretty much thanked everyone except me. I tried asking others if anyone needed help during this time but no one gave.

This hurt me more than that shitty review coz basically it's telling everyone I'm not part of the team.

So I just got an email from this boss to our team thanking us for meeting the Jan deadline.

She pretty much thanked everyone except me. I tried asking others if anyone needed help during this time but no one gave.

This hurt me more than that shitty review coz basically it's telling everyone I'm not part of the team.
Brutal. I don’t blame you for throwing in the towel. I hope you can find a job where you’ll be treated better.

would you get a severance check if you get forced out?

would you get a severance check if you get forced out?
Maybe. \

To be honest everyone keeps talking about unemployment benefits but to me that doesn't matter much.
I got enough saved up to last me a year coz im cheap.

What I need is to find a way to get out without anything bad put on me IN WRITING.

When nothing is IN WRITING, you can BS your situation. When it is, you're kinda fucked and I don't want it in writing they had to fire my ass.

Do you have a job interview lined up?
Do you have som money saved?

Maybe. \

To be honest everyone keeps talking about unemployment benefits but to me that doesn't matter much.
I got enough saved up to last me a year coz im cheap.

What I need is to find a way to get out without anything bad put on me IN WRITING.

When nothing is IN WRITING, you can BS your situation. When it is, you're kinda fucked and I don't want it in writing they had to fire my ass.
ah, makes sense

Don't get fired. Quit for "personal reasons." It's nice and bland. Do not yell them why or they will find a way to twist it. Just say "you feel unappreciated." And don't see a future there...

I wouldn't suggest you quit, but you WISELY have a FUCK YOU FUND. (Congratulations!) So your options are much better. Damn cunt bosses :€

Then when at a new job application say you felt that your talent wasn't being utilized to its fullest and you needed a challenge... Or something like that.

Bon Chance 'mi!
Good luck fren!

The name won't fit anymore

AA714133 324F 41CE AA77 825C24A514A2