Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Im gonna let my hair grow the whole year

zangano1

zangano1

incel
★★★★★
I have online classes so I wont leave my house, Ill let it grow just to see how I look.

Thoughts?

I recommend tallcelfags
to try beardmaxxing.

Lol rasputinmaxx like your avatar

I have online classes so I wont leave my house, Ill let it grow just to see how I look.

Thoughts?
Currently doing that + facial hair maXx + gymcel maXx.

It's a good cope, I feel more manly tbh.

I've decided to do this as well. Last time I cut my hair to a buzzcut (few months back) it looked disgusting, because I have thin hair and no hair at my temples. Now when it's somewhat long it looks better and it covers my temples.

Based, does it look good on you?
Kinda. The only thing bothering me is the part behind my head that makes my neck itchy. At first I feared it could seem like a mulet cut, but as long as I don't cut anything and let it be long everywhere, it is harmonious. You would need to make a samurai bun at some point to make it look epic, and the mullet actually makes it look manlier.

Kinda. The only thing bothering me is the part behind my head that makes my neck itchy. At first I feared it could seem like a mulet cut, but as long as I don't cut anything and let it be long everywhere, it is harmonious. You would need to make a samurai bun at some point to make it look epic, and the mullet actually makes it look manlier.
I wanted to have samurai bun, but I would probably look like a complete faggot

I wanted to have samurai bun, but I would probably look like a complete faggot
If you have facial pilosity, then you're good. Wearing bun with a mustache and beard leaves no ambiguity. If you have dark hair, it will look better according to me.

Doesn't grow well for everyone, I also tried this for an entire year and it looked like absolute fucking garbage. It didn't even grow that much throughout the whole year.

Doesn't grow well for everyone, I also tried this for an entire year and it looked like absolute fucking garbage. It didn't even grow that much throughout the whole year.
Yes I dont think it will grow much, but let me cope

I've been growing my hair for years
I love hairmogging foids and making them jealous
Female hair is more thin, fragile, and grows slower compared to male hair

Welcome to the club. Incels need the opposite of haircuts.

I havent cut my hair in three months, and not stopping any time soon. I have dense but fine(each hair strand is thin, but theres lots of them) which is also straight. My main problem though is hold since the hair gets weighed down a lot if i use product. Usually just adding some
Sea salt water spray from time to time.