Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I’m gonna kill my father like this hopefully

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
Maybe shouldn’t be saying this on a glowing honeypot my friend. At least say in minecraft or something

Your father must perish in grand theft auto V

CHAD GETTING HEAVY METAL MOLTENED TO DEATH :lul: BASED AS FUCK THAT'S WHAT HE GETS FOR NOT ELIMINATING THE FOID WHEN HE HAD THE CHANCE (In Pac-Man Championship Edition)
My father deserves this

Can someone explain the story behind this movie it looks very interesting :owo:
So there were two brothers who were descendants of dragons, one was incel(golden crown) and the other was a woman, then Homeless conqueror chad came and impregnated the girl. Then incel descendant of dragon wanted a piece of dragonland, chad stole his part and got a baby dragon woman. The end.

So there were two brothers who were descendants of dragons, one was incel(golden crown) and the other was a woman, then Homeless conqueror chad came and impregnated the girl. Then incel descendant of dragon wanted a piece of dragonland, chad stole his part and got a baby dragon woman. The end.
Chad got killed by his gang cuz he got sick

based, become an hERo