Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming I'm gonna hack my switch

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
I'm gonna use one of this things
Dongle rcm loader incluye jig D NQ NP 695617 MLC30374066078 052019 F

Anyone knows if it's safe? I don't want to lose my switch.
I think this is gonna be great cope, many switch I want to play but i'm not willing to play the jew prices they have.

Thoughts?

I can’t stand how overpriced Switch games are but I’m not sure if you would still be able to play online on games if you “hack” it with that.

I can’t stand how overpriced Switch games are but I’m not sure if you would still be able to play online on games if you “hack” it with that.
I don't play online anyway. Thats why im hacking games are good but expensive as fuck. I can buy 4 ps4 for every switch game.

You don't need this thing, you can just user your PC for that
But I would have to connect it to the pc every time I turn it off? I think this thing solves that problem, I have no idea how any of this works, I need to do more research

Good choice I hacked mine and I have tons of free games.

No,but fuck Nintendo's cucked online anyway.

But...Mario Kart

You can still play online for free with other pirates if that's what you wish using some thingy called lan-play,but online on switch sucks ass so I don't get why anyone would play online anyway.

You can still play online for free with other pirates if that's what you wish using some thingy called lan-play,but online on switch sucks ass so I don't get why anyone would play online anyway.
Ok

Online on switch is not free anyway. They are charging for their shitty online now fucking jewtendo.

Online on switch is not free anyway. They are charging for their shitty online now fucking jewtendo.

Ironically playing online with other pirates IS free thanks to lan-play

is it good or not ?

I've got the original model and the Switch Lite (both grey/black colored versions though I have the soy red and blue joycons for the main unit which I never use in favor of the pro controllers).

Its a good feeling console to use I'd say.

Plenty of controller options too thanks to 8bitdo getting in the mix and providing various different offerings not to mention I believe if you use 8bitdo or perhaps even Mayflash adapters of a certain type you can even use the superior Wii U pro controller on it which offers a whopping 80 hours of battery life compared to the pitiful 40 of the Switch Pro controller not to mention the Wii U pro controller's D-pad is undeniably superior to that of the Switch Pro controller's as well.

The only downside to the Wii U Pro Controller on Switch is I don't believe it has a built in NFC reader or whatever that technology is called which allows you to use Amiibos but yeah other than that I'd say its the best overall controller to use for Switch.

Anyway while I'd agree its a soy console if say you like older games or skipped various other console generations due to lack of funds or interest or whatever and now want to get back into things the Switch offers lots of good ports of great old stuff like damn near the entire Resident Evil series (RE4 especially which is probably my favorite or at least tied with RE2 for that honor) and of course its now got Skyrim and The Witcher 3 as well Diablo III and now the two Baldur's Gate games, the latest Mortal Kombat game, Zelda: BOTW and most of the good to decent games from Wii U that were ported over to Switch such as New Super Mario Brothers U, DKC Tropical Freeze and I think the Yoshi game of the Wii U's was also ported over which I've recently found out to my great surprise is actually pretty damn good.

It basically plays like a smoother, better graphics having version of SMW2: Yoshi's Island for anyone that may be curious.

is it good or not ?
It's ok, it has some good games but most of them are extremely overpriced and they never make sales, it's only worth it if you pirate the games

All the good games are overpriced. Which is why you should wait for Black Friday or Christmas.

All the good games are overpriced. Which is why you should wait for Black Friday or Christmas.

Or you can just pirate them all for free :feelsthink:

I wish I could hack my switch but I'm too low IQ and might fuck something up

Hacking it disoyfies it. Cucks don't hack their switch because "developers work so hard for us, we must support them:soy:" "pirating is stealing i'm literally shaking:soy:"
Based.

Hacking it disoyfies it. Cucks don't hack their switch because "developers work so hard for us, we must support them:soy:" "pirating is stealing i'm literally shaking:soy:"

Basedboy post of the week.

Is that like an R4 but for Nintendo Switches? That's kind of cool, there was a kid in my elementary school with an R4 for his original DS and I always ogled over it.

SWITCH??????????????????????????? :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Is that like an R4 but for Nintendo Switches? That's kind of cool, there was a kid in my elementary school with an R4 for his original DS and I always ogled over it.
No, you have to hack the console here. That thing is just so you don't have to connect to the computer every time you turn it on. Or something like that

Switch games are expensive because Nintendo knows that bugman soyboys will purchase it at inflated prices. It’s pretty clever of Nintendo to capitalise on the soyboy hysteria over it.

Switch games are expensive because Nintendo knows that bugman soyboys will purchase it at inflated prices. It’s pretty clever of Nintendo to capitalise on the soyboy hysteria over it.
And thats why based men like me are forced to pirate them