Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Im gonna go cum on my vr then nightdream about being an akatsuki girl from naruto -DONT READ AUTISM INSIDE

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
Ok my plan for the next 30 minutes is to turn on my VR headset then watch some good hentai and cum in 5 minutes

then I watched some Naruto clips today so I am going to daydream my character that I made, its a woman her backstory is that she was from some clan that can cast sealing jutsus and her clan came from another world that ended in a nuclear catastrophe world war 3 but her clan opened a portal to naruto universe with their high level jutsu before their homeworld was annhilated by nuclear winter and isekaiad themselves into naruto universe then just lived there for generations but her clan lost the knowledge of what happened to their homeworld as the knowledge was not passed on (because they didnt want to remember what happened) so the younger generations started plotting ways to return to their home world because they thought their homeworld is a paradise, to do this they needed to steal the 9 tailed beast because they needed a lot of chakra to do that but the hidden leaf discovered this plan so they send ninja to kill them all and they did except for one little girl that I larp as in my day dream. She didnt die because her sister saved her but her sister died as a result of this but she placed a seal on her before she died so that she would forget that leaf shinobi murdered her sister and her clan because this whole OP was secret anyway so nobody knew what really happened, then she teleported her into hidden leaf and died.

So little girl grew up in hidden leaf before naruto was born she was like 5 yrs older than him before the giant fox attacked with that faggot Obuto or whatever his name is anyway later Orochimaru discovered this girl is from that clan and she was like on the last survivors of that clan so he wanted to steal her body she was captured and about to have her body stolen but then she used a jutsu that breaks her soul seal which is like every member of her clan had a soul seal which is like a source of their power and she destroyed hers because when she done that the seal spills out all around her stunning everyone so she could escape but doing this meant her chakra was now leaking out of her and she would never be shinobi and also because danzo was there too he ordered for her to be executed as a rogue ninja so she run away form hidden leaf while being chased by leaf faggots and kakaski faggot but she managed to escape.

Then later growing up she rebuild her soul seal slowly and her memories were returned to her the moment she broke her seal before so she hated leaf village because she remembered what happened to her sister. Also she started becoming much stronger and her goal was to open the portal back to her home but she didnt know her home was destroyed

later the akatsuki came to kill her because she wanted to steal the tailed beast because she needed the beast to open the portal back to her home world but after fighting pain and itachi and obuito she managed to stab pains real body with her sword and seal his body but then pains bitch the woman with purple hair put a kunai to her throat so they were stuck in a standoff but then obito came and said its ok chill niggers we can both get what we want. Because really the girl only needed the tailed beast to open the portal, she didnt need them after that so obito said its ok we can be frends, we will let you use the tailed beast to do whatever u want if you help us catch them first so she agreed but she didnt remove the seal from pains body and said its an insurance in case u try to double cross me then she joined the akatsuki and started helping them getting the tailed beasts

thats how far I got in my daydream so far I am gonna go do more of the story in my head its nice cope

tl;'dr tldr

ahahahahahaha fucking hell tranny

howdy pardnar whats cracking
Hey whats up. Not much just wasting my time on this forum once again. I should coom or play video games instead those are better copes :dab:

Hey whats up. Not much just wasting my time on this forum once again. I should coom or play video games instead those are better copes :dab:
Hustlin, grindin

You will never be a real woman :feelsokman:
Next time im reborn I want to be born a lesbian

its the best of both worlds you get to fuck women + live life on easy mode

I thought the title said "Akaviri girl," at first, ngl. I'm a bit of a retard, myself. :fuk:

if you cant fuck them join them

this is peak level fantasymaxxing one can only hope to achieve to cope with being incel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back