Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I'm gonna gate-keep: the truth about this community

Tbh, any user who volunteers a picture of their face is not an incel, very few truecels would ever volunteer to show their disgusting, subhuman face.
blackops2cel, birdcel, etc.

Joined May 1, 2020

Some of you oldcels are going fucking insane with all the self-pitying.

I know the idea of another incel even existing on the planet is insulting to you, since you are the SUPREME VICTIM, but tone it down a bit.

There are people, younger and older, who have it just as, if not worse than you. It's an objective reality you have to accept.

Would be giga cope if I said things will get better in university. I've been around plenty of foids and even had a real attempt at being 'normal' with them. A mixture of bad looks and terrible mental health will keep cucking me for the rest of my life, that is if I don't just rope from the misery.

How old are you? 22?
And you want to "gate keep"?
Come back when you're over 50.

Fakecels out.

I agree with most things people say about youngcels, but if they're really ugly and autistic, they can already be incels at tender age. Especially if you consider nowadays dating scene.

You just need a jaw surgery. I think you have a potential to improve your looks a lot by doing it.
But couldn't this be said for everyone though? Basically everyone on this site has a bad jaw.

Not hating, but I think saying "just get jaw surgery bro" seems like very generic advice.

But couldn't this be said for everyone though? Basically everyone on this site has a bad jaw.

Yes, but except for the jaw your other face/head proportions seem to be ok. My jaw is also incel tier but even fixing it will not solve all problems I have like sort of humanoid skull shape which is only hidden by wearing a hoodie.

Yes, but except for the jaw your other face/head proportions seem to be ok. My jaw is also incel tier but even fixing it will not solve all problems I have like sort of humanoid skull shape which is only hidden by wearing a hoodie.
yeah tbh but my eye area is gigaover tier. You can PM me if you want to see it

yeah tbh but my eye area is gigaover tier. You can PM me if you want to see it

You could always hide it with the black glasses.

P.S. two black guys in Manila slaying noodles:

You could always hide it with the black glasses.

P.S. two black guys in Manila slaying noodles:
View attachment 280517
those are two black guys, not the whole black male population.

I can cherrypick too and say that some curries slay endless stacies

I'm a 28yo truecel, while youngcels do annoy me I know some of them will be future truecels, not all but some. Actually to be a truecel you also need to be poor so I'm not sure they will, truecels are a rare species here.

High IQ, everyone under 22 should gtfo

Seriously.

Many of yall are 16-20 year old virgins who had no romantic success, and you are sexually frustrated. That's fine.

Let's be real, most of you will go to college or will grow socially in college, and you will finally find a chick to fuck you, and you will be the man on top of the world. You'll leave behind this site as "lol that was a teenage phase" and grow up with your lives.

The blackpill only exists for people like 22 years or older who, despite having the chances in middle school, high school, and college - you know, a collective 12 years of your sexually active life, more than half your entire life - have never even gone on out with a girl before because nobody was interested. Nobody.

See, when you are a teenager and things suck, you always have something brighter to look forward to. Middle School sucks, but high school will be way different. High school sucks, but college will be way better. College sucks, but the working world will be way better.

Once you get into the working world, and that sucks, it's over. There's nothing else to "look forward" to, everyone else around you settles down (fuck, all my classmates are getting married now while I'm still a virgin); you suddenly realize that college, high school, middle school may have sucked, and you realize why growing up so much of your family was focused and obsessed with these "youthful" years. You realize it didn't suck as much as having a job that consumes 5 out of 7 days of the week.
There isn’t even gate keeping. If anybody here actually think gate keeping is a thing here they are:
A. Retarded
B. Retarded
We’re literally a community of ugly virgins. If you’re not an ugly virgin then leave simple as that it’s not fucking gate keeping

High IQ, everyone under 22 should gtfo
:lul: so 21 year olds are old enough to drink in the USA, vote, pay taxes, live on their own, get drafted for military and die for wars, but not old enough to be incel? :lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
those are two black guys, not the whole black male population.
I can cherrypick too and say that some curries slay endless stacies

The question is could you looksmaxx to their level once your jaw is fixed? Then there are some options...

The question is could you looksmaxx to their level once your jaw is fixed? Then there are some options...
No.

also most blacks who look like them do not slay. Stop cherrypicking please.

Again, this is like me saying:
"all white can slay because of the few whites that slay bro!".

"there are some short guys that get laid. Therefore, height doesnt matter brooooo!".

See how easy that is? If you keep doing it, I will end this conversation.
Bro you are tucking your chin in these photos. Tilt your head forward and get share those.
larp

Tbh I knew that it was over for me as a teenager, sometimes it's just obvious. People treat you like shit growing up, you get brutally rejected, you miss every development milestone, you sabotage your own prospects in life just to escape bullying, and the list goes on.

I don't think that these threads are very productive tbh.

Brutal. That's why the older you get the less smiling you are

Tbh I knew that it was over for me as a teenager, sometimes it's just obvious. People treat you like shit growing up, you get brutally rejected, you miss every development milestone, you sabotage your own prospects in life just to escape bullying, and the list goes on.

I don't think that these threads are very productive tbh.
High IQ and blackpilled

:lul: so 21 year olds are old enough to drink in the USA, vote, pay taxes, live on their own, get drafted for military and die for wars, but not old enough to be incel? :lul::lul::lul:
Anybody who graduated uni without getting a crumb of pussy is allowed to stay

Anybody who graduated uni without getting a crumb of pussy is allowed to stay
hmmm... what about college drop outs and high school drop outs who are 21+ (or 22+ if you want) ? What about 20s age guys who were not able to make it to college or afford college?

hmmm... what about college drop outs and high school drop outs who are 21+ (or 22+ if you want) ? What about 20s age guys who were not able to make it to college or afford college?
their problem if they decided to drop out early on what is considered to be the best time and place to get laid. Almost all young adults living in 1st world countries can't afford college to begin with so they take out a loan, everyone can get into some sort of college regardless of IQ. As for those who live in 3rd world countries, it's over. TL;DR all young"cels" here under age 20 gtfo