Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I'm gonna gate-keep: the truth about this community

SuperMario64DS

SuperMario64DS

Prisoner
★★
Seriously.

Many of yall are 16-20 year old virgins who had no romantic success, and you are sexually frustrated. That's fine.

Let's be real, most of you will go to college or will grow socially in college, and you will finally find a chick to fuck you, and you will be the man on top of the world. You'll leave behind this site as "lol that was a teenage phase" and grow up with your lives.

The blackpill only exists for people like 22 years or older who, despite having the chances in middle school, high school, and college - you know, a collective 12 years of your sexually active life, more than half your entire life - have never even gone on out with a girl before because nobody was interested. Nobody.

See, when you are a teenager and things suck, you always have something brighter to look forward to. Middle School sucks, but high school will be way different. High school sucks, but college will be way better. College sucks, but the working world will be way better.

Once you get into the working world, and that sucks, it's over. There's nothing else to "look forward" to, everyone else around you settles down (fuck, all my classmates are getting married now while I'm still a virgin); you suddenly realize that college, high school, middle school may have sucked, and you realize why growing up so much of your family was focused and obsessed with these "youthful" years. You realize it didn't suck as much as having a job that consumes 5 out of 7 days of the week.

here we go again

im 22 dropped out of college and now wageslave. Safe to say i am a subhuman.
Let's be real, most of you will go to college or will grow socially in college, and you will finally find a chick to fuck you, and you will be the man on top of the world. You'll leave behind this site as "lol that was a teenage phase" and grow up with your lives.
I wish that were true. In my experience college was high school round 2 and was no better for me

im 22 dropped out of college and now wageslave. Safe to say i am a subhuman.

tenor.gif

Welcome to the club

Many of yall are 16-20 year old virgins who had no romantic success, and you are sexually frustrated. That's fine.

The blackpill only exists for people like 22 years or older who, despite having the chances in middle school, high school, and college - you know, a collective 12 years of your sexually active life, more than half your entire life - have never even gone on out with a girl before because nobody was interested. Nobody.
I have never heard such bullshit in my entire life, if you graduate high school as a virgin. What makes you think that college/work will be any better? If females have already outcast and rejected you your entire life, then there's not many chances of that changing unless you magically become chad.

Hopefully. But the uni is closed, motherfucker.

I know, but I feel like most teenagers, wrapping up puberty, cannot trust their own perceptions of themselves. I feel like you can't get a good grip of your own perception until you are a virgin who is grown up.
humanoid males complete puberty at 16-18.

The age when you LEGALLY BECOME AN ADULT is 18.

I stopped growing at 15 (5'9" since 15).
My face stopped changing at 15-16.

please stop with this "18-21 year olds are just innocent children tee hee!" nonsense. By your OWN LOGIC, 20 year old humanoid females are children too. Please dont be a hypocrite

I have never heard such bullshit in my entire life, if you graduate high school as a virgin. What makes you think that college/work will be any better? If females have already outcast and rejected you your entire life, then there's not many chances of that changing unless you magically become chad.

Social hierarchies aren't as potent in college, you will more likely find cliques of people that are your tier in attractiveness.

Yeah, you won't fuck the hot, blonde cheerleader with dazzling blue eyes and soft skin; but you can get a 4-5 out of 10 if you are not a total abomination when the girl is bored

Last edited:
Social hierarchies aren't as potent in college, you will more likely find cliques of people that are your tier in attractiveness.

Yeah, you won't fuck the hot, blonde cheerleader with dazzling blue eyes and soft skin; but you can get a 4-5 out of 10 if you are not a total abomination.
I don't even wanna fuck the hot blonde cheerleader, that's just unrealistic. I won't even be able to land a 4-5 because she has better options than me.

Yeah, you won't fuck the hot, blonde cheerleader with dazzling blue eyes and soft skin; but you can get a 4-5 out of 10 if you are not a total abomination when the girl is bored
Generally speaking, the chads in high school who were QB and were fucking the coach's daughter will be too busy snorting coke at frat parties and fucking cheerleaders to pick on members of the Open Source Club.

so like I am a zoomer and I can totally understand why a 22+ year old incel would have this view, but I think if you saw things from my perspective your view would change

you are right that there are a lot of people who never experience sex in high school and just move on with their lives, and form relationships in college/uni/etc. however, having literally no relationship experience, never experiencing any kind of physical contact whatsoever, and being a social outcast who missed out on every teenage developmental milestone (having your first kiss, getting a date for prom, etc), plus generally being treated like garbage by everyone for the first 18 years of your life is something else entirely

I don't even wanna fuck the hot blonde cheerleader, that's just unrealistic. I won't even be able to land a 4-5 because she has better options than me.
If it's a rainy day, your plans got cancelled, and your floormate / female friend is really, really bored, she will fuck you. I had normie engineer friends who had no romantic success in college but who still fucked similar or lower tier women.

Yeah I think age 20-21 is a reasonable cutoff generally. Or if you leave high school kissless,

At the same time though there are indeed some truecel youngcels that deserve to be here. For example I became a deformedcel at age 14 and I realized it was over then. At 21, sure enough, nothing has changed.

It's gonna be difficult to draw a hard line anywhere without either requiring verification or excluding some genuine truecels

Also I just noticed that the graph is from 2011-2013, so you might even push it back to 18 or 19 because things have only gotten worse since then

so like I am a zoomer and I can totally understand why a 22+ year old incel would have this view, but I think if you saw things from my perspective your view would change

you are right that there are a lot of people who never experience sex in high school and just move on with their lives, and form relationships in college/uni/etc. however, having literally no relationship experience, never experiencing any kind of physical contact whatsoever, and being a social outcast who missed out on every teenage developmental milestone (having your first kiss, getting a date for prom, etc), plus generally being treated like garbage by everyone for the first 18 years of your life is something else entirely

If you haven't gone to college, you don't realize how much social hierarchies fuck with you. You might be a 5-6 out of 10 but who legitimately believes you are ugly because you who had no luck, as you were surrounded by 7s and 8s who picked on you for being that virgin that watches My Hero Academia without any qualms.

When you get to college, you will (and if you haven't, you need to make more efforts) find groups of people that have the same interests as you, especially if you are in the same field of study. And you will likely end up surrounded by people who are as attractive and socially awkward as you were. That includes women. Yeah, they will be hypergamous and want to fuck people that are way more attractive than you, but if she's single, broken hearted, or incredibly bored / curious, she will fuck you if you are a 5 or 6 out of 10.

Last edited:
View attachment 280067

Yeah I think age 20-21 is a reasonable cutoff generally. Or if you leave high school kissless,

At the same time though there are indeed some truecel youngcels that deserve to be here. For example I became a deformedcel at age 14 and I realized it was over then. At 21, sure enough, nothing has changed.

It's gonna be difficult to draw a hard line anywhere without either requiring verification or excluding some genuine truecels

Also I just noticed that the graph is from 2011-2013, so you might even push it back to 18 or 19 because things have only gotten worse since then
yeah if you graduate high school a KHHV, ITS OVER

@Colvin76 The shape of the side profile my face is similar to yours with a couple of differences: My forehead is a bit less backward sloped than your and I have a better lower third (chin + jawline + gonions). Other than that, my maxilla is recessed like yours and skull shape is similar too.
Brutal as fuck. Literally never even began for us
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I can't even afford college to begin with, life is such a fucking drag. Even if I have a chance to ascend in college it's all pointless because on top of being a virgin I'm also a poorcel who can't afford shit. My social life ended after high school.

yeah if you graduate high school a KHHV, ITS OVER

Yeah no, I knew a KHHV that got sucked off in college. Dumbass didn't jerk off before and ejaculated too early.
I can't even afford college to begin with, life is such a fucking drag. Even if I have a chance to ascend in college it's all pointless because on top of being a virgin I'm also a poorcel who can't afford shit. My social life ended after high school.

There's still community college / trade school. Just make sure you aren't getting an associate's degree in English.

Yeah no, I knew a KHHV that got sucked off in college. Dumbass didn't jerk off before and ejaculated too early.
I know a 5'2" balding indian guy that fucks stacies 24/7 bro! 5'2" balding ethnics are fakecels bro and can easily ascend bro! :lul:

Ah hell, good luck to the youngcels who make it by their mid-20's. I wouldn't wish it on anyone to carry on this hell, I've had a few online friends 28, in their 30s, my age and older who finally just roped or overdosed. They were mainly white ugly Americans with not much money.

I hate carrying on, I barely have the energy anymore.

Being an incel does NOT just affect the romantic aspect of life, because of looks even dogs will bark at you for no reason.

I know a 5'2" balding indian guy that fucks stacies 24/7 bro! 5'2" balding ethnics are fakecels bro and can easily ascend bro! :lul:

I'm not making the claim you can ascend. If those pics are real, Jesus Christ, I'm sorry man.

What I am claiming is that being a KHHV from high school isn't a death sentence.

Graduating college a KHHV is a death sentence, because at that point, every girl - and I mean every girl - will expect experience at that point. They will immediately break up with you when they find out you are a virgin, because they don't want to deal with the emotional clinginess and sexual inexperience you have.

I'm fucked, I should just kill myself.

View attachment 280067

this is an 8 Year old study

I stopped reading at "ya'll"

Take that cumskin garbage somewhere else

seriously KYS

20200525 023017

This is the biggest cope in the history of humanity.
I knew about my incel status in highschool, and thought maybe things could be different in college. Then I entered college, and it was the same shit. Now I'm halfway done with college and I have no ascension

this is an 8 Year old study
Yeah the stats are way worse now. 30% of young men from 18-24 haven't had sex in a year, 24% are virgins. Think about it. 1 in every 4 young dude has never had sex.

I can’t go to college (high school dropout)

I stopped reading at "ya'll"

Take that cumskin garbage somewhere else

seriously KYS

View attachment 280071

Yeah I should honestly, I'm surrounded by white people where I work now, and it's rubbing off on me.
This is the biggest cope in the history of humanity.
I knew about my incel status in highschool, and thought maybe things could be different in college. Then I entered college, and it was the same shit. Now I'm halfway done with college and I have no ascension

If you are legitimately ugly enough, there is no hope for you, and you need to find self-acceptance.

However, if you aren't, and you are a normie, you need to seriously get your shit together. Your last chance at ascension will be over in a couple of years, and then you are fucked.

I'm not coping, if you are a 4-5 or below, you are fucked. No woman would ever want to fuck you, even if she's a deformed abomination that came from Lucifer's severed ballsack. Fuck, I knew a fat girl with a deformity who looked down on me in college. Seriously, I'm like "who the fuck do you think you are to judge how ugly I am; really? you have that high of an expectation?" Wouldn't have went out with her in a million years, but the balls to be that kind of a cunt was grossly offensive to me.

However, there are WAY too much average 16-19 year old braindead neanderthals here who are 5-7s but think it's hopeless.

Last edited:
I'm not coping, if you are a 4-5 or below, you are fucked. No woman would ever want to fuck you, even if she's a deformed abomination that came from Lucifer's severed ballsack. Fuck, I knew a fat girl with a deformity who looked down on me in college. Seriously, I'm like "who the fuck do you think you are to judge how ugly I am; really? you have that high of an expectation?" Wouldn't have went out with her in a million years, but the balls to be that kind of a cunt was grossly offensive to me.

However, there are WAY too much average 16-19 year old braindead neanderthals here who are 5-7s but think it's hopeless.
im confused, are 5/10s ok or not?

Wait, you can't go to college after you get your GED?
probably could if I worked real hard and went like 3033847383 semesters in community college. But I’m white as well when the situation I’m in is perfect for affirmative action

Kinda have to agree.

Being an incel does NOT just affect the romantic aspect of life, because of looks even dogs will bark at you for no reason.
Dogs bark at everyone! (If they are "working dogs.") My dog barks at me! (When i come home!)

They always have a reason. Many dogs have, "personality detectors!" (And can detect shitty/ mean people. But some tiny dogs bark at air and leaves...

Just saying.

Dogs bark at everyone! (If they are "working dogs.") My dog barks at me! (When i come home!)

They always have a reason. Many dogs have, "personality detectors!" (And can detect shitty/ mean people. But some tiny dogs bark at air and leaves...

Just saying.
My family's dog is an incel that has been watching too much PUA. He's a little black bitch who pisses at every single marking and actually attacked a puppy. In real life, if this dog went up against a pitbull, the pitbull would beat the living fuck out of him.

My family's dog is an incel that has been watching too much PUA. He's a little black bitch who pisses at every single marking and actually attacked a puppy. In real life, if this dog went up against a pitbull, the pitbull would beat the living fuck out of him.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog."

I've seen HUGE DOGS cower and run away from vicious little snarlers! It was very of amusement!

:feelsseriously: not every 18 year old is a 5+ /10 average guy or chadlite.

Some of us are TRUECELS.

proof: https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-me-psl.147760/

Damn dude you are legit, JFL at all the fakers I keep seeing on this site saying "Its over I'm a trucel" but when they post an image of themselves they're average

This is why I've never said I was a trucel because I know it would be a lie and an exaggeration, I'm probably like a 4.5/10, maybe a 5 if a girl is desperate (which they never are because they have an endless supply)

You better focus on wealthmaxxing, maybe you can surgerymaxx into having a jaw line, that would actually improve your looks a lot, I only think plastic surgery makes sense in extreme cases like yours
Seriously.

See, when you are a teenager and things suck, you always have something brighter to look forward to. Middle School sucks, but high school will be way different. High school sucks, but college will be way better. College sucks, but the working world will be way better.

Once you get into the working world, and that sucks, it's over. There's nothing else to "look forward" to, everyone else around you settles down (fuck, all my classmates are getting married now while I'm still a virgin); you suddenly realize that college, high school, middle school may have sucked, and you realize why growing up so much of your family was focused and obsessed with these "youthful" years. You realize it didn't suck as much as having a job that consumes 5 out of 7 days of the week.

What you are saying is the absolute truth, most of the users here are fakers who lack the competence to rate themselves properly, and many of them will be calling this "a phase" a few years from now, its ridiculous

I'm not a trucel, and I know if I was willing to try and court bottom of the barrel black women with multiple bastard children I could probably betabuxx, but that isn't a good deal when I can just wealthmaxx and pay for sex, some of us are good looking enough that we can get the scraps off of the table, but the scraps aren't worth the price

I'm not saying users who can get scraps should seek it out, but stop acting as if you could never get a woman under no circumstances because "its so over for you", it really isn't, almost every PM I've gotten from a user with a picture of their face, they were average looking, its ridiculous how badly incels are at rating themselves, its like they don't have eyes

Last edited:
I'm not a trucel, and I know if I was willing to try and court bottom of the barrel black women with multiple bastard children I could probably betabuxx, but that isn't a good deal when I can just wealthmaxx and pay for sex, some of us are good looking enough that we can get the scraps off of the table, but the scraps aren't worth the price

I'm not saying users who can get scraps should seek it out, but stop acting as if you could never get a woman under no circumstances because "its so over for you", it really isn't, almost every PM I've gotten from a user with a picture of their face, they were average looking, its ridiculous how badly incels are at rating themselves, its like they don't have eyes

I'm white, but you have no idea how much I relate to it.

I could get a "wife" and get "sex," especially when I begin working and make a good starting salary, but I'll never get a girl that likes me for who I am, and me who is liking her. I'll never have a kiss that is legitimate, never have sex with someone that I would just want to embrace and hold. Never be able to pour my heart to a chick. Never.

I'm almost 20 and I still haven't fucked a single foid without having to hand her a wad of cash

I'm pretty sure I'm here to stay.

Tbh, any user who volunteers a picture of their face is not an incel, very few truecels would ever volunteer to show their disgusting, subhuman face.