Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Im gonna do a stand up comedy show

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
Gonna do an open mike and try to break into the comedy scene. Hopefully I'll ascend that way, famous comics(even the extremely ugly ones) always get hot ass, always. This is an undeniable rule. Hollywood here I come. See ya later boyos.

If Joe Rogan and comedians way worse than him can make it, so can I.

Last edited:
If you're serious, good luck and may your ascension be a pleasant one

OP, make sure not to forget us NPCs once you make it to the big show.

Do a stand up on the discord voice channel first to warm up!!

See you tomorrow

That must take balls. Hope you're low inhib

Your posting style isn't even funny, its over

Good luck I guess

Do you will make jokes about us???? Are you here to get material and then make fun about us?????

:feelswhere:

wait for real though?

This will require high levels of NT and low levels of inhib, hope you got it. Farewell.

Celebritymaxxing is a legit way out of inceldom, no matter how ugly you are. Good luck boyo.

Cope. You will get booed off stage because you're ugly.

Remember this, self deprecating humor works on normies/npc's.

Gonna do an open mike and try to break into the comedy scene. Hopefully I'll ascend that way, famous comics(even the extremely ugly ones) always get hot ass, always. This is an undeniable rule. Hollywood here I come. See ya later boyos.

If Joe Rogan and comedians way worse than him can make it, so can I.

Do the people in your everyday life find you funny, do you make jokes often, etc?

If not don't even bother.

Do the people in your everyday life find you funny, do you make jokes often, etc?

If not don't even bother.
i've had 4 people tell me that i should do stand up, but the thing is, i was low inhib around those people (but still sort of awkward, this worked for delivery purposes). In everyday life I'm high inhib so it's hard to come up with material on the spot, I have to sit down alone and think of shit to say.