Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i'm gonna buy a gun

• Thread starter Truefaitholdorder
  • Start date
Truefaitholdorder

Truefaitholdorder

Incel Mujahideen
-
I've decided im going to practice my constitutional right to bear arms as a curry-american.I dont feel safe going outside as a lone incel , being around and getting mogged by groups of tall muscular chads who can severely injure or even kill me or being harrassed by normies who want to show off to girls by making fun of the lowest on the social hierarchy.I think incels should always stay strapped and especially open carry their weapons in open carry states to induce fear in the masses.People are always gonna fuck with the short curry manlet with acne who has no chance at life but they won't fuck with him if he has an ar-15 strapped to his back and it's not like we'd be breaking any laws.Overall we will always be at an advantage if we're armed,its a win-win situation.Many colleges even allow conceal carry on campus besides New York area which is cucked.

Around normies never relax.

Are you planning something?.... Like MR Anime perhaps?

Just be kyle rittenhouse theory. But your assumption that all incels cant fight or are small is inaccurate

Around normies never relax.
exactly, normies and niggers are the same thing from the perspective of an incel, they just want to hurt you in any way they can. That's why I joined the incel protection force, we must protect ourselves and each other from normie scum.

Just be kyle rittenhouse theory. But your assumption that all incels cant fight or are small is inaccurate
yeah tbh we should provoke normies into a fight and use our right of self defense to murk them . I feel bad for non burgercels who won't ever have the chance to do something like this. (in GTA5)

Just make sure you don't shoot yourself :feelsautistic:

yeah tbh we should provoke normies into a fight and use our right of self defense to murk them . I feel bad for non burgercels who won't ever have the chance to do something like this. (in GTA5)
You would get charged even if innocent bc ur brown

Yeah Bro get one. I got a smith and wesson m&p sport II a few days ago with some 556 Blue tips On the Way

You are curry:fuk: ? I thought you were a jihadmaxxed Arab. My illusions have been destroyed :feelsrope:

You are curry:fuk: ? I thought you were a jihadmaxxed Arab. My illusions have been destroyed :feelsrope:
yeah im bengali, which is south asian so I would categorize myself as curry i think. Bengali's mostly practice islam , so i'm like a curry jihadist instead.

Its okay, i am used getting my hopes and dreams crushed.

Who is Zero ? Dude has 0 posts and was banned on the same day he joined
the better known zero , i miss tagged , @Zer0/∞

Put it to good use by defending women getting harassed by misogynistic aggressors by fending them off with your gun

Put it to good use by defending women getting harassed by misogynistic aggressors by fending them off with your gun
jfl tbh ,gotta protect our KWEENS :soy::soy:

I think incels should always stay strapped and especially open carry their weapons in open carry states
Jokes aside. Open carry is fucking retarded unless you want to get shot first. Keep that shit hidden.

You should probably make the gun, otherwise they will probably put you on a list.

Their account were made in 2021 and 2022, not that old tbh
maybe it's the monopoly effect but i dead ass remember them from like 2019 or so . Maybe they had another account, especially @wereq .

You should probably make the gun, otherwise they will probably put you on a list.
yeah i was reading about homemade gun called boxtube MAC 11 , looked pretty cool but don't think i'm skilled enough to build it without it blowing up in my face .

maybe it's the monopoly effect but i dead ass remember them from like 2019 or so . Maybe they had another account, especially @wereq .
I think you mean the Mandela Effect lol

exactly, normies and niggers are the same thing from the perspective of an incel, they just want to hurt you in any way they can. That's why I joined the incel protection force, we must protect ourselves and each other from normie scum.

Good idea. Better to be safe than sorry.

fire explosion GIF by South Park

I've decided im going to practice my constitutional right to bear arms as a curry-american.I dont feel safe going outside as a lone incel , being around and getting mogged by groups of tall muscular chads who can severely injure or even kill me or being harrassed by normies who want to show off to girls by making fun of the lowest on the social hierarchy.I think incels should always stay strapped and especially open carry their weapons in open carry states to induce fear in the masses.People are always gonna fuck with the short curry manlet with acne who has no chance at life but they won't fuck with him if he has an ar-15 strapped to his back and it's not like we'd be breaking any laws.Overall we will always be at an advantage if we're armed,its a win-win situation.Many colleges even allow conceal carry on campus besides New York area which is cucked.
walking around with a gun is ghey unless you actually use it. if you want revenge, why not buy a bike, and punch stuck up bitches in the head before riding away? you could even run into ones at full speed on a bike path where there's no buildings or cameras around.

yeah im bengali, which is south asian so I would categorize myself as curry i think. Bengali's mostly practice islam , so i'm like a curry jihadist instead.

Always knew you wERe curry but didn’t realise that you’re Bengali. I am too lol, and I’m also a manlet, dark-skinned aspERgERs NEET like yourself

This has to be a fed

This has to be a fed

And you have to be a retard to point fingERs at someone online as being a fed, when litERally anybody hERe could be a fed and nobody else would know about it (as long as the fed didn’t explicitly reveal his identity), because when the sole medium of communication between yourself and othERs is words on a screen enabled by technology (computER, phone, intERnet), you have no idea who you are really talking to or who is really behind the screen on the othERside without being able to see their face or unless you are informed of their identity by a trusted reliable source. (Even IP address isn’t accurate for tracing someone’s location due to use of VPN, then thERe is also encrypted networks of communication etc).

The online world provides anonymity, which is as much of a strength for you or me, as it is for anybody else.

Last edited:
Always knew you wERe curry but didn’t realise that you’re Bengali. I am too lol, and I’m also a manlet, dark-skinned aspERgERs NEET like yourself
Damn do we bengalis have the highest amount of spergs or are we just over represented on these forums? :feelswhere: